Civil War Aftermath OOC #1

I didn’t intend it to be but really I just requested it because it makes it much easier to access background information when I need it. Saw Collins and Celan do it and I liked it. 

Like I said, it doesn’t literally need to be all one post but I’d like it to be compact like that at least if y’all don’t mind.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I don’t know what you mean by you didn’t intend for it to be. I remember when we came up with the idea for the Origins thread. It was always about specific background stories and histories, basically full posts. That’s what it has been from when we first started doing it. 

Like, I’ve only done a few Origins posts, but they’re full length posts, and all the other ones I have planned are as well. Like Baldur’s and Yornar’s.

Not for me. I didn’t think they’d get that big personally, and really just meant for them to be more detailed info like you’d find in a CS, the background stories just evolved to what we got now.

Which is fine obviously. I made some big posts myself. I’d just like the ones we got to be more orderly.

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

How will it be about new backstory posts? Shouldn't those still be posted in a regular format? 

Yes indeed.

I did it since I only have the three things and I thought it would be easier to access that way. If I had more character posts I would probably put them in a separate post and put the books in another, but as it I just thought it was an easier way to organize my smaller number of posts. Easier if anyone wanted to refer back to, and to find.

I think as we go forward we should post like we used to. I planned on doing that. Except for maybe the lore books, since they’re short and would make more sense in one post, I think. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not for me. I didn’t think they’d get that big personally, and really just meant for them to be more detailed info like you’d find in a CS, the background stories just evolved to what we got now.

But you were one of the first people to post in it, and you started with the Adventures of Baldur. XD

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I just realized that it may be a bit too much to have all posts in one here. I mean it's already getting rather long and I'm only about halfway. 

Actually spoiler tags should be enough to keep things orderly even if they’re not literally all in one or two posts

However you want to do it. I never intended for it to be a requirement, just a suggestion. Also wanted to say, I don’t think you need to leave about anything you wrote for your character, not everything has to be exactly about the plot you wrote.

35 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

That you do. :P Also just curious, what post are you on and what do you think about the ones so far?

I’m not sure where I am based on the names. Will have to go through it more thoroughly to find the spot. But I know I stopped during an Orian POV, so I’m a few posts back.