Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

I'm gonna be the first to say it before anyone else. I went too far. I had a headache last night, a very bad one from caffeine withdrawal, so I was just not in a good mood when I woke up to deal with shit talking.

Tbh I'm kind of tired of shit talking. A little is fine, but constantly every time I interact with you guys gets old.

Some teasing is fine but every time I post a picture of something, it's the only reaction I get. Be it just my character or ours. It's frustrating and tbh its half the reason I don't much interact here anymore.

Not that I'm saying people have to say anything at all lol, I'm just explaining my mental of last night and why I stepped out of line.

It should be known also that the woman in question is special to me, so please watch what y'all say when making your jokes about elves and that it isn't something that would be considered disrespectful... I don't for instance wanna be talking about how good elven pussy is XD I don't think she'd appreciate that if she knew about it.

She also wouldn't appreciate what I said to you @TheCzarsHussar regardless of how annoyed I was or the headache.

So I apologize, there was no excuse for it. I do respect you, I respect all of you and I promise to do my best to show that and never say the things I said last night to any of you again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm gonna be the first to say it before anyone else. I went too far. I had a headache last night, a very bad one from caffeine withdrawal, so I was just not in a good mood when I woke up to deal with shit talking.

Tbh I'm kind of tired of shit talking. A little is fine, but constantly every time I interact with you guys gets old.

Some teasing is fine but every time I post a picture of something, it's the only reaction I get. Be it just my character or ours. It's frustrating and tbh its half the reason I don't much interact here anymore.

Not that I'm saying people have to say anything at all lol, I'm just explaining my mental of last night and why I stepped out of line.

It should be known also that the woman in question is special to me, so please watch what y'all say when making your jokes about elves and that it isn't something that would be considered disrespectful... I don't for instance wanna be talking about how good elven pussy is XD I don't think she'd appreciate that if she knew about it.

She also wouldn't appreciate what I said to you @TheCzarsHussar regardless of how annoyed I was or the headache.

So I apologize, there was no excuse for it. I do respect you, I respect all of you and I promise to do my best to show that and never say the things I said last night to any of you again.

Yeah, the joke was really funny at the start, but we kind of ran it into the ground XD I'll stop. Didn't mean to actually hurt your feelings. 

We all say stupid shit from time, it's cool. 

My feelings weren't hurt per say lol, I just mainly got defensive of Lahara I think, and also I guess I'm proud of our pictures and characters being together lol XD I fully expected y'all to be grossed out and joke about it of course.

But yea us dudes can carry jokes for entirely too long, and I myself am very prideful. Maybe @TheCzarsHussar did beat my ass in DS3 repeatedly, I honestly do not remember that but it was over a year ago and @The Good Doctor often reminds me of shit I've completely forgotten that absolutely did happen.

It wasn't about that though, my testosterone is just up lol and I was not in the mood with that headache to see "bitch ass" XD I was being very toxic. I'd like to think I would've handled the shit talking much better otherwise. But regardless, I was wrong.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Aye I think we all forgot there was a human behind the character we were shitting on.

And @ColonelKillaBee at no point did I mean to insult you or your integrity. My earlier days on the forum and my natural sense of humor has made me very desensitized to shit talking because I see it as friendly banter. Me and Nick will insult the shit out of each other and laugh about it, I've personally thrown shit on his character in ds3 after winning a duel, onlt for him to point me down like five times after soundly whooping my ass with the Astora. 

You're not the first to let me know my sense of humor goes too far, I'll do my best to accommodate it with moderation and apologize for what's been said. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Aye I think we all forgot there was a human behind the character we were shitting on.

Nah. I wouldn’t have made the jokes at all if Colonel wasn’t behind the character I shit on. XD He helped mold me into the bigot I am today. As a friend, I owe him my shit talk.

Besides, imagine a world where Nords and elves dance together and nobody calls it out.

• Haha 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Nah. I wouldn’t have made the jokes at all if Colonel wasn’t behind the character I shit on. XD He helped mold me into the bigot I am today. As a friend, I owe him my shit talk.

Besides, imagine a world where Nords and elves dance together and nobody calls it out.

I was talking about Elf XD

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog I wish I didn't see this video.

https://youtu.be/M_87RChirsw

One video led to the next and ruined frontier. There's literal lizard fetish npcs in it.

I've been hearing drama about the mod all week, it's fucking hilarious :rofl: It's filled with cringey Metal Gear references too.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1