What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

It really isn’t bad apart from the massive antlers. Fat northern knights need armor too. :P And I dig that cloak.

And it's a fantasy series XD While Vikings in our world don't have them, what's to stop some ones in a work of fantasy too? They aren't that over the top.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

And it's a fantasy series XD While Vikings in our world don't have them, what's to stop some ones in a work of fantasy too? They aren't that over the top.

Yeah, if people are gonna complain about helmet horns being impractical, they might wanna take a look at some of the game’s weapons first. 

• Like 1

Yeah, if people are gonna complain about helmet horns being impractical, they might wanna take a look at some of the game’s weapons first. 

BALROG SMASH! 

BKX2.gif

Though I tend to be more forgiving of it in Souls cause 1. The big weapons are from Big monsters/bosses, there to scale. 2. Unlike in a vast majority of Eastern games you can still stick to the practical ones who are just as effective, and there's plenty of normal sized, but "still flashy and badass" ones. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Well some knight in Northpoint whose name I can’t remember has it now. Jealous? :P 

Yes XD I don’t think this should be allowed, Skyrim gets a monopoly of all fur armor sets!

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Not until he sides against the Nords. ;) 

He serves Lord Traven. That’s who Baldur would have to go to for a gift set. But that's gonna cost one jagged crown and some stahlrim. 

Pass. 

I’m pretty sure Baldur is just a typical RPG protagonist. He hoards all the cool and unique items only to use them once or never at all and then display them in his heavily customized player home. XD 

And his wife is the type that would wear the female sailor equivalent of the first knight set throughout the entire game