Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #5

What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

BTW BT If your still interested in trying the series out, you may want to take the dive now that the George R Martin Soulsborne game has been confirmed. 

There not too long too, usually taking about 20-30 hours to beat. I think you would love the games, especially since you aren't adverse to challenging games XD Could get 3 or Bloodborne for cheap.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Go Bloodborne. Souls is great but it doesn’t get better than Bloodborne.

Might have to get a Bloodborne tattoo one day lol

I think BT would like the quasi realistic medieval aesthetics of Dank Souls more. 

Cb6ISDIW0AAPKs8.jpg

244c34349751cceddc4ad7e159826b52.jpg

mercenary.jpg

And he loves Bretons so much XD

The Insight symbol would be cool.  

Vk5bpVTAsc0OYQ7AgJpwv0TKqqmKUfMZ40ITgZBU

I’m working my way through Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment, with God of War and Prey lined up after that. As much as I do like some of the armor and stuff from Dark Souls, and have several pictures of them saved as inspiration for Breton armor, and while I do think the Victorian/Gothic style of Bloodborne, I’m probably most likely to go with Sekiro simply because it’s the most recent. It or Bloodborne, since they’re stand alone things and I wouldn’t feel obligated to finish a series. 

7 minutes ago, BTC said:

I’m working my way through Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment, with God of War and Prey lined up after that. As much as I do like some of the armor and stuff from Dark Souls, and have several pictures of them saved as inspiration for Breton armor, and while I do think the Victorian/Gothic style of Bloodborne, I’m probably most likely to go with Sekiro simply because it’s the most recent. It or Bloodborne, since they’re stand alone things and I wouldn’t feel obligated to finish a series. 

Sekiro is very different to the other games (it still qualifies, but barely. A fantastic game, but very different to the classic experience) if you want the best "Souls" experience I say Bloodborne is your best bet.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Onion Knight Bretons, hopefully.

Well, Theo did have trouble fitting into his armor the last time he wore it...though I imagine with recent events he’s gonna have lost a lot of weight 

The actual images I have saved are these 

F9706D79-5033-405D-B5FA-EDF4747778AC.jpeg

B3F1453F-0565-4873-B609-2E3F7F13C0E9.jpeg

BDC05550-73BF-487C-8A66-6B9A22D89276.jpeg

9E0704C9-E49A-4CEE-93F0-505A8590559D.jpeg

Edited by BTC

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I feel like that second one, the Faraam set, would look right at home in Northpoint or Jehanna.

I was thinking the same. The first and the third feel pretty classic Breton, Daggerfall and Wayrest, to me. With the fourth being a mix between that and Jehanna and Northpoint, so like Farrun and Shornhelm. The last image is what inspired Dame LaViolette’s armor. Or I should say I copied it for her armor lol