What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Show writers are going to be involved with the game, Lads...

NO NO DON"T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT! 

I can only imagine *shudder* 

*Gywn suddenly becomes a dark worshipper and burns down Anor Londo flying on Midir cause he heard some bells that drove him insane*

*Kaathe is brought back from the dead, and ends up killing Aldritch, who was actually the Night King all along*

*Willhiem is a transgender woman * 

*Big deal about the Hollow invasion of the Undead Burge, but all it does is kill two NPC's, and lasts a single episode.*

*Pontiff is killed by Greirat using Ninja techniques* 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Gywn suddenly becomes a dark worshipper and burns down Anor Londo flying on Midir cause he heard some bells that drove him insane*

This one honestly doesn’t feel that far fetched for Dark Souls. We’ve got the bells, the fire, and the insanity all linked already.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: ya got me. What’s funny is Celan posted that on Twitter and I don’t think she noticed XD didn’t think you would either lol

Celan wants to destroy everything that FROMSOFT stands for XD Her hatred is unending, and clouds her vision. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Also I can't even watch the videos, they don't load and keep giving me playback errors on both mobile and wifi

I can play the ludwig one. Other two says they're finished but they might still be uploading. PSN's uploading sucks ass imo. Might reupload them. 

I'll check back on them in a second.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Ludwig vid works fine, but I'll have to reupload the other two later, PS4 saying service is unavailable at the moment lol so yea, they're ass.

Lucky for you Doc I trimmed it to be short so it doesn't have the part where ebrietas sits on your dick hard and one shots you XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Don't forget the part where we were invaded in the chalice and Doc got one shot, me and Colonel had to gank his ass. I did something nobody does anymore and used PoiseInACan and just r1 spammed him and Colonel finished him off.

We going there? Aight.

Let's also not forget the part where I booted up the game for the first time in like 8 months and immediately served up yo ass in a duel. XD 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

We going there? Aight.

Let's also not forget the part where I booted up the game for the first time in like 8 months and immediately served up yo ass in a duel. XD 

Ayyy

This ain't Dark Souls, never have I said I was good at bloodborne pvp. Can't hurt if I don't brag ;)