What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’m pretty sure Baldur is just a typical RPG protagonist. He hoards all the cool and unique items only to use them once or never at all and then display them in his heavily customized player home. XD 

I did that in Skyrim with my fancy house I payed Beth 5 bucks for....I think that's what it costed. 

Makes me appreciate Fashion Souls a little more XD

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Besides, what’s Baldur gonna do with the Elite Knight set? Gonna go Rollo on all the Nords and move to High Rock? XD 

Put it on once around Kyne’s watch and take it off, never to be worn again like that one sweet green outfit he got from the Bretons way back XD I’ll break that out again tho

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

I think that's highly misrepresenting. Dark Souls is very much the exception to most rpgs and jrpgs specifically. Most jrpgs I've seen tend to heavily feature ridiculous outfits and oversized and impractically shaped weapons. 

I think it's a joke based on the fact it's usually the reverse and opposite. 

28 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I think that's highly misrepresenting. Dark Souls is very much the exception to most rpgs and jrpgs specifically. Most jrpgs I've seen tend to heavily feature ridiculous outfits and oversized and impractically shaped weapons. 

Not to mention it’s comparing Dark Souls’s best to Dragon Age’s worst. DS has plenty of ridiculous suits too. It just stands out by having lots of good ones that are really good. 

• Like 1

Though Dragon Age as a whole, is really eh, when it comes to armor designs. Even Origins, had really mediocre selections. Only one a really liked was the Grey Warden Plate. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not to mention it’s comparing Dark Souls’s best to Dragon Age’s worst. DS has plenty of ridiculous suits too. It just stands out by having lots of good ones that are really good. 

Most of the ridiculous sets are associated with the fantastical, like Smough's armor was worn by the giant giant demi god who serves as an executioner of the gods.  

Even the more odd ones for humans are comparatively mundane. Like the Catarina set, which is silly, but I like the design.