5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Some games aren't just for everyone 

I think he'd like it though if he didnt have to use piss poor keyboard controls.

Just now, Centurion said:

Absolutely fucking not. If I had tried again I probably would’ve broken my computer all together in a moment of rage

If I ever get a better PC, I'll help ol' centurion through the game :chaos:

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Absolutely fucking not. If I had tried again I probably would’ve broken my computer all together in a moment of rage

If you ever decided to play again, you can summon me for help. It's a sunbros duty to help those who need help :PraisetheSun: 

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I wouldn't call the profaned flame minor at all. It's directly connected to Yhorm and Pontiff, two major characters in the lore, and allowed Pontiff to take over Anor Londo (which is another super major event in the background) 

I'm not saying he didn't. There's stuff like the Dark Souls 2 Giant corpse, several armor sets, and explicit reference to King Vendrick and the Fume Knight, but it's all very minor background stuff. I think it's just to say, "Yeah it's canon, but has zero relevance to the plot." 

I know it’s got major lore and background implications, but in the story itself that we play through, it doesn’t actually do anything. It’s just a relic that mattered more in the past.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I know it’s got major lore and background implications, but in the story itself that we play through, it doesn’t actually do anything. It’s just a relic that mattered more in the past.

That's 90 percent of major plot points in Dark Souls for you XD

• Haha 1

I like that though. It gives an even greater feeling that your exploring a dead world. It's not like in other RPG's were your preventing the end of the world, it already happened here, and your just trudging through the ashes 

You're literally doing that at the end of Ringed City.

The Snake Eyes sub-boss in Poison Pool has to be the worst sub boss of Sekiro, they admitted it was so bad by nerfing it. Thankfully I beat both without cheese before the nerf so I have every right to say how poorly designed it is. It's a pain in the ass on Ng+, I will happily cheese this Ds2 hitbox monstrosity.

35 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Snake Eyes sub-boss in Poison Pool has to be the worst sub boss of Sekiro, they admitted it was so bad by nerfing it. Thankfully I beat both without cheese before the nerf so I have every right to say how poorly designed it is. It's a pain in the ass on Ng+, I will happily cheese this Ds2 hitbox monstrosity.

If you have to brag about beating it and think you have a right to scream about it like a baby, then Snake-Eyes is still holding your balls. 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Lol dude like I said only Colonel can make me salty at times, besides I already beat her instantly after writing that. ;)

I didn't want to have to resort to using candy and divine confetti, but I did and whooped her ass. 

Yet your still bitching.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You're* ;)

I'm bitching about a boss they themselves nerfed, that speaks for itself.

What speaks for yourself is YOUR trying to brag about something that caused you endless shit. And clearly made you feel upset enough that you had to come for validation from us XD

Like i've said a thousand times before, all you need to do is Get Gud.

What speaks for yourself is YOUR trying to brag about something that caused you endless shit. And clearly made you feel upset enough that you had to come for validation from us XD

Hecc yeah it got me salty because it bitch slapped me through broken hitboxes once, I made that comment and bitchslapped it back.

Like i've said a thousand times before, all you need to do is Get Gud.

Already did my dude.

Come back and talk shit after PvPing Colonel, then you'll have any effect on me ;)

It always Broken Hit Boxes :/, I guess Ludwig had broken hit boxes, enough you need to summon Nick to do your dirty work 

You're the one coming to us acting all tough just because you beat a single mini boss (that kicked your ass hard enough you just have to say how good your are), and thought you needed to brag about it, while it should be enough in itself is beating a tough enemy and being rewarded for it XD

Soulsborne shouldn't be a pissing contest. I don't want validation for beating a challenging boss, cause beating it is enough for me.