Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

21 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No application fee... I hope that doesn't mean its a costume, I never knew an outfit to not have an application fee.

Perhaps because I've never gotten a special edition of a dlc before.

Most big expansions came with an outfit that has no application fee. They just cost money to dye. Morrowind has the Morag Tong set. Summerset has Divine Persecution. Etc. 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The gameplay's too floaty feeling for proper axe use. Needs more oomph. 

I agree, but I feel this way for swords too. There is no cutting or cleaving. Just swing swing swing fall. XD 

Although there is a little oomph in stuff like charges and knockdowns. But not much. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I agree, but I feel this way for swords too. There is no cutting or cleaving. Just swing swing swing fall. XD 

I'm more used to that for swords tho, most games treat swords like they're paper cuts.

That said, tbh they kind of are if the person has any sort of decent armor. And mages die quickly enough in this game anyway unless they're bosses. Meh.

I need Kratos level impact for axes however.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Got Tactician for a title from pvp. Not as epic as pact hero but it was more earned than just completing a lot of side quests. Also got relic runner but that doesn’t sound as cool, lol.

Goin for Merciless next. Or battleground butcher.

So if you don't know the rules, you can only capture an enemy relic if your relic is safe at the base. If it is being held by an enemy, you have to return it before you can capture another.

I was about to just call it quits at this point in the vid because purple had 400 points, you need 500. But I said fuck it and went for it, and managed to get our relic back, then capture theirs XD It was stalemated because all three teams had an enemy relic, which gave me the opening. By all accounts, Stormlords (purple) should've easily won this game.

But they were playin against a Red-Snow :dancing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Looking at the score I just realized we tied :rofl: We didn't score in time. Ah well. My run was still amazing, especially where I was near death and dodged all that dude's attacks and scored a point just like Baldur would've.

I ran into a team that had one of those "badasses" that tried to order everyone around n shit. He did score once very quickly and asked the rest of the team to sit and guard, so against my better judgement, I listened.

Not only did we lose, the minute I came back with a relic, the rest of the team abandoned me because I stopped listening to their douchebag "leader", and ONE guy came in, zerg'd me, took my relic and scored it for the win XD That happened just before this game^ so that validated me. I'm a good ass relic runner. My build is perfect for it.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Centurion said:

Every quest I’ve done so far from Ald’ruhn to Molag Mar has been fantastic. I’m actually enjoying myself with eso again. It’s fascinating

Molag Mar always felt way underused to me in Morrowind, so I was glad that it got a decent questline. 

Ald’ruhn spoilers

I like how the ending there feels very hopeful for the future with regards to Redoran-Ashlander relations, but having played Morrowind we can safely assume it actually paved the way for House Redoran to eventually take that land from them. It’s a kinda dark twist that you’ll only catch if you’ve played both games. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Molag Mar always felt way underused to me in Morrowind, so I was glad that it got a decent questline. 

Ald’ruhn spoilers

Hide contents

I like how the ending there feels very hopeful for the future with regards to Redoran-Ashlander relations, but having played Morrowind we can safely assume it actually paved the way for House Redoran to eventually take that land from them. It’s a kinda dark twist that you’ll only catch if you’ve played both games. 

That’s what I was thinking lmao

literally as I finished it I was like “annnd that how house Redoran took ald’ruhn lol”

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

42 minutes ago, Centurion said:

That’s what I was thinking lmao

Reveal hidden contents

literally as I finished it I was like “annnd that how house Redoran took ald’ruhn lol”

"I will make sure that House Redoran respects the Ashlanders in Ald’ruhn!"

*Always Sunny Theme Plays*

House Redoran takes Ald’ruhn from the Ashlanders

• Haha 1