Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

*Weeb fucking Nord Dragonguard Vampire who uses the voice* That's pretty cool XD

Where's the weeb part come from XD These dragonguard don't use katanas or wear akaviri inspired gear.

image.png

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It was quite a mashup lol, he could've been the main villain of his own game.

I'd've loved for him to pull off becoming dragonborn that way, in a limited capacity.

But it took the blood of akatosh himself to do that for Alessia, so.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Huh? Isn't the group from akaviri though? 

Originally, but this is an offshoot. The original dragonguard are killed off.

They do use their old gear but the dragonguard stuff we see in elsweyr looks very different from the Blades gear.

Yeah even in literature, everyone sucks Mordred's little Arthurian cock, citing him as a tragic character and betrayer. But naw fuck that little emo, Hagen is the OG tragic betrayer.

Hagen was so fucking loyal to his king that by a series of unfortunate events that caused Gunther (Hagen's king) to have to kill Siegfried, that weak willed shit for a king collapsed to his knees and could't go through with it. But Hagen would break blood oaths for his good friend and king and slew Siegfried, not out of hatred or malicious but for his unwavering loyalty to an unworthy master.

Plus when Siegfried's wife (and remember, she's Gunther's sister) ends up marrying Attila the Hun to set in motion a plot of vengeance, at the very end Hagen still proves his loyalty to his king and refuses to tell Siegfried's wife where he hid the dead man's treasure so long as his master lives. Believing to have outwitted Kriemhild, the bitch orders her brother beheaded by the Huns. But then Hagen laughs in her face saying that now only he and god knows the location of the treasure, and that god is as silent as he. Before being cut down by Kriemhild. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Online's B-List villians sound way cooler then regular TES. 

They really are. I love how ESO just causally has a side villain who is a former dragon priest that abandoned the cult and devoted herself to Peryite and uses a combination of her formerly learned powers and the Spellbreaker shield to rule over a bunch of plague cultists who are spreading plague across the mountains.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Indeed, and I recall my favorite sword in the game, the Dragonsword of Lainlyn, she had snakes on her hilt and was gold with a brilliant silver blade, definitely not a katana either. 

Holy shit. She had the Dragonsword?! I never noticed that. 

Edit: Nevermind. Misunderstood. 

Edited by The Good Doctor
  • Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Speaking of Oblivion DLC, I thought Msirae Faythung to be really unsettling, even if they didn't speak. Having your heart carved out, and forced to be a statue for all eternity is one of the worst fates imaginable. Another cool "B List" bad guy. 

The Mehrunes dlc with the huge dungeon right? Bossfight with the Nord at the end? That shit was lit.

• Like 1