Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

28 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Thats the only other item out for 100k. Could also just save that stack, you could easily get the belt yourself while I save up for the chest or helmet.

Yeah man that works. I really really appreciate it man. I did the math and it’d have to win 304 matches to afford the whole set lmao

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

NOOOO

Lol if there’s one example of “racism” I’m totally ok with in tes, it’s against the argonians fuck the scaliest and there asshole God trees lmao

Also yeah I was disappointed in Holgunn. I thought my man would have himself a strong nord woman or my a dunmer

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This chick brought it up in a debate I was having lol. 

I just went and read it lol and holy shit. I didn’t think it was possible, a civil war debate that’s lasted a few posts without devolving into insults and a refusal to see the other point of few. I’m impressed

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Lol if there’s one example of “racism” I’m totally ok with in tes, it’s against the argonians fuck the scaliest and there asshole God trees lmao

Also yeah I was disappointed in Holgunn. I thought my man would have himself a strong nord woman or my a dunmer

Anything that's not a beast race. Hell even a khajiit is less weird. I see that and I go "furry". Gross but familiar. Bestiality's been around for a while, nothing new there lol, but Argonians?? That's beyond vile lol, they're fucking swamp lizard people. Never heard of anyone trying to bone an iguana before.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

56 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I just went and read it lol and holy shit. I didn’t think it was possible, a civil war debate that’s lasted a few posts without devolving into insults and a refusal to see the other point of few. I’m impressed

Yea she's not bad, a possible convert I think. Misinformed, but she's not an idiot.

20 minutes ago, Centurion said:

lol so I went into cyrodiil to see if I could far alliance points any quicker there and well, I spent nearly an hour crossing all of the province for.... wait for it... wait... 500ap :wall:

You know how many games you could’ve finished in that hour XD 

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

Back in the day I'd be grossed out just because he'd be a lizzo fucker.

Now a'days I'm more disturbed he's in relation with a lowkey cosmic horror. Fucking hell the lizards are creepy once you dive a little deeper into their lore.

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Back in the day I'd be grossed out just because he'd be a lizzo fucker.

Now a'days I'm more disturbed he's in relation with a lowkey cosmic horror. Fucking hell the lizards are creepy once you dive a little deeper into their lore.

Odeon would like a word with you on "mortal-cosmic horror" relations  XD