Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

It’s interesting that balmora is a Redoran territory right now

Cool though because ESO shows that Hlaalu has had a hand in the place from the start. They determined the architecture and still have a lot of power there. But they’re the weaker house away from the mainland at this point, so they don’t straight up own the land yet.

Even weirder to me was Ald’ruhn being owned by Ashlanders. 

I don't know how I got to these things, but for the past day to tonight, I've been researching various natural mummified bodies due to extreme cold. Skyrim missed a huuuuuuge opportunity to put frozen mummified bodies around on mountains and in ice sheets. Imagine how creepy it'd be to be traveling along Northen Skyrim's ice sheets, pass by the ancient remains of a whaling longboat with it's mummified crew's disturbingly well preserved bodies.

Fuck it, better yet introduce some ice-mummy Draugr.

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I don't know how I got to these things, but for the past day to tonight, I've been researching various natural mummified bodies due to extreme cold. Skyrim missed a huuuuuuge opportunity to put frozen mummified bodies around on mountains and in ice sheets. Imagine how creepy it'd be to be traveling along Northen Skyrim's ice sheets, pass by the ancient remains of a whaling longboat with it's mummified crew's disturbingly well preserved bodies.

Fuck it, better yet introduce some ice-mummy Draugr.

They did better, Stalhrim.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@ColonelKillaBee You know that helmet you recently got? I knew I recalled it looking somewhat similar to something I saw before in Elder Scrolls.

BM-item-Nordic_Mail_Male.jpg.0e2e10470b8f9b89b9a84ed3aa7739d6.jpg

@The Good Doctor Also remember when you mentioned Nordic Ringmail armor in Morrowind as proof the Nords wore mail? Well turns out there is also a high quality heavy armor set in Bloodmoon called Nord Mail. Why the hell does that island keep getting the modern Nord weapons in both DLCs? :rofl:

4 hours ago, Centurion said:

Not to mention the amount of sexy ass dunmer I’ve seen so far between Seyda Neen and Balmora :faint: and my girl Naryu... one day I will get that special form of “gratitude” she keeps teasing

Narrator: He never does. No one ever does. Blue balls of Balmora. Balmora Blue.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Centurion said:

Just finished the Veya and Naryu quest line and wow. Top. FUCKING. TIER. I killed veya so if y’all do different how did the quest end for y’all?

What quest is this? There's a few, and I played Morrowind a while ago, don't think I even killed her.

Once I'm done hunting pvp armor pieces I'll go to morrowind and do the dlc side quests.

6 hours ago, Centurion said:

We both Win 10 matches a day until greymoor comes out and I’ll have my motifs then I can focus on greymoor lol

You know that the wins from losses add up too right? XD You also get points according to certain feats you pull off in the game. Kills, defending points, scoring, etc. 

I got 100,000 last night without trying, maybe only won five times, played twice that.

Can't promise I'll play enough to win ten times daily tho XD Probably if I played random game types tho, chaos ball and relic hunter or whatever its called is intense.

And also kinda perfect for my class lol. Speed and poison.

Especially against werewolves.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What quest is this? There's a few, and I played Morrowind a while ago, don't think I even killed her.

Once I'm done hunting pvp armor pieces I'll go to morrowind and do the dlc side quests.

It’s one of those that I was telling you about a few weeks ago that you said you hadn’t done. It’s the main questline in Balmora. 

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s one of those that I was telling you about a few weeks ago that you said you hadn’t done. It’s the main questline in Balmora. 

Ah the one with tonal architecture or nah?

7 hours ago, Centurion said:

Just finished the Veya and Naryu quest line and wow. Top. FUCKING. TIER. I killed veya so if y’all do different how did the quest end for y’all?

I’ve done both now. I spared her on my main.

You and Naryu fake Veya’s death and smuggle her out of Vvardenfell to Summerset.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ah the one with tonal architecture or nah?

Nah. That is in Gnisis.

You should also definitely do the Telvanni questline in Sadrith Mora. It’s on par with the Redoran one for me. After all the Argonian bashing, I’m pretty sure y’all would like it. XD 

I’m about to do everything in Vvardenfell. I don’t want to make assumptions yet, but I was worried that they would fuck it up because I hold Morrowind in such high regard, but I think they nailed it at least which just the quests I’ve done so far

Fuck:dntknw: