Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Main antagonist was a rogue Telvanni actually. The Nord was just kinda the final.

No one remembers the elf tho XD I certainly don't, but I remember that chad Nord in full daedric tho.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

No one remembers the elf tho XD I certainly don't, but I remember that chad Nord in full daedric tho.

I do. Because his story was so cool. XD Crazy Telvanni magister hires a private army and goes after a Daedric artifact so he can topple the Empire. It’s a cool story. The champion was cool, but didn’t have any story. 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I do. Because his story was so cool. XD Crazy Telvanni magister hires a private army and goes after a Daedric artifact so he can topple the Empire. It’s a cool story. The champion was cool, but didn’t have any story. 

And then there was that Morag Tong Assassin sent to cut his throat, that you could rescue or get his sweet armor XD

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Meh, just another elf doing elfy things.

But an evil Nord with his heart ripped out? For some reason I really gravitate to that part of the story...

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Alright now that shit was good! And the boyant armiger tattoos are sick

Yeah, they are. And I loved that the BAs had an increased role in this dlc. Thought they were easily one of the most badass groups in the original Morrowind. And that's saying a lot.

Too bad their armor motifs are some of the hardest shit to find in the whole damn game. ¬¬

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Sooo lets discuss lol I don’t think anyone else here will complain if we spoil it now

What did you think about when ESO-style Vivec fell unconscious and then astral projected the classic Morrowind-style Vivec into the room? Maximum nostalgia, right there. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

What did you think about when ESO-style Vivec fell unconscious and then astral projected the classic Morrowind-style Vivec into the room? Maximum nostalgia, right there. 

Any youtube videos of that? I wasn't the biggest fan of his appearance in ESO, no explanation or deep seated reason, just didn't. His outfit was meh