Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Okay what the fuck, while I was in the Ds3 trade reddit (deleting a character and giving everything away) I saw an ad for the Skyrim eso dlc and it showed what looked like a fucking Vampire Giant. That or one's thrall.

It's canon bois, Giants can contract vampirism.

Balrog, Colonel, and I have been talking about this for days. XD Pretty neat stuff. 

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Guess it kinda makes sense too. I mean giants are closer to men than Argonians are, so if even the lizards can get it, stands to reason the big boys can too. 

They’d never get enough blood XD they’d be draining the poor mammoths.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

VAMP DRAGON

There was a dungeon quest where this thu’uming vampire Nord drank dragon blood straight from the source. WHAT IF HE CONTRACTS VAMPIRISM OOOOOOOHHH????

XD 

That's aping off Warhammer's lore, in which a Vampire Knight drank the blood of a Dragon, and cured himself of the "thirst" as a result (and then spent a thousand years mediating in the mountains to learn the truth of the universe) XD

Aborash the Blood Dragon

340?cb=20160422155830

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The only similarity is this dude drank dragon blood XD warhammer didn’t make that up either....

Vampire's drinking the blood of Dragons is awfully specific XD But I guess the Nord wasn'ta vampire, so i'll let it slide. What a dumb ass though

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Vampire's drinking the blood of Dragons is awfully specific XD But I guess the Nord wasn'ta vampire, so i'll let it slide. What a dumb ass though

The Nord was a vampire XD but it’s been done before.

Is this the same legend where his skin becomes impenetrable because of the blood he bathes in?

And he’s got a kickass sword and was raised by his blacksmith papa who made the sword from a meteor for him?

If so then yea, I love that nigga

Theres a lot of versions of the story tho so it might not fit perfectly.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Is this the same legend where his skin becomes impenetrable because of the blood he bathes in?

And he’s got a kickass sword and was raised by his blacksmith papa who made the sword from a meteor for him?

If so then yea, I love that nigga

Theres a lot of versions of the story tho so it might not fit perfectly.

Nope that's exactly the one.

He is only killed because as he was bathing in the dragon blood, a leaf fe--

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And he has only one vulnerable spot because a leaf rested on his back as he bathed.

Viking'd

Yep, his blood brother Hagen Tronje (who he and Hagen's king became blood brothers when Siegfried married Gunther's sister) tricked his wife into revealing the weakness. When Siegfried was drinking from a stream, Hagen throws his spear into Siegfried's back where the leaf fell. But even while dying that fucking beast killed Hagen's retainers and chased the betrayer off before succumbing. 

• Like 1