Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Huh?

Time to explain the joke away. 

17 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You think your little joke effects me?

This prompted me to see if I could stir a reaction in you by saying you're a bottom when fucking dudes. Which I think you aren't.

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

Don’t ever doubt me when it comes to ass ever again lmao. I’m an ass  connoisseur. I know them all and have had hands on experience which each kind :rofl:

You took an L before lol, forgot who it was tho... but she was a skinny minny. Luckily for you I can’t remember lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

25 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Time to explain the joke away. 

This prompted me to see if I could stir a reaction in you by saying you're a bottom when fucking dudes. Which I think you aren't.

He doesn’t fuck dudes at all lol, only sandwiches with them when it’s cold out. XD 

I think you’re projecting whatever weird shit you and Nick get up to on my nigga XDXD 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

He doesn’t fuck dudes at all lol, only sandwiches with them when it’s cold out. XD 

I think you’re projecting whatever weird shit you and Nick get up to on my nigga XD 

Joke all you like man, I'm straight. Sure I'm a fucking degenerate but still straight ;)

7 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Weren’t Prey and the first Bioshock heavily inspired by the original System Shock? I might have to check this one out.

And Dishonored, though not thematically of course, which came more from Thief.

I've had the original System Shock in my GOG library for ages but have yet to play it.

I don’t “hate” them, I’d just rather the game come out on steam. That’s a stupid decision too since steam is more popular. I’m guessing epic gave them a better deal but steams popularity would’ve balanced it out.

Do you just hate them because they’re tied to CDPR XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t “hate” them, I’d just rather the game come out on steam. That’s a stupid decision too since steam is more popular. I’m guessing epic gave them a better deal but steams popularity would’ve balanced it out.

Do you just hate them because they’re tied to CDPR XD 

I hate Epic cause they put Chinese spyware on your computer if you use your launcher. 

https://segmentnext.com/2019/03/18/valve-responds-to-epic-games-stealing-data/

And the fact they pay off developers to put their games on their launcher as exclusives even though they promised to have them on steam. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Like Devil May Cry XD 

Blood Palace Mode is coming for free on the 1rst XD (So everyone will be able to fight bosses they couldn't fight in the base game V VS Vergil for example) 

And there's heavy rumors about two expansions, A Vergil DLC, and a Lady and Trish DLC, so excited for those too