Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Am i the only guy in the world who didn’t think the Silent Hill were that scary?

That Silent Hills PT demo was, though. Too bad that game never got made. 

...You can't sit there and tell me you dont think the games are atmospheric as all fuck. I still hear Pymaid Head's theme song when I go into bath rooms :( That was a game not meant for kids to play...

Speaking of which...somebody remade P.T for PC XDHas been getting alot of media attention As in legit remade the entire fucking game. It's almost 1:1. I didn't believe it, till I tried it myself, and I know i'ts legit since I quit after playing it for twenty minutes cause I didn't want a heart attack XD

Care to try Colonel? 

https://radiusgordello.itch.io/unreal-pt

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

...You can't sit there and tell me you dont think the games are atmospheric as all fuck. I still hear Pymaid Head's theme song when I go into bath rooms :( That was a game not meant for kids to play...

Speaking of which...somebody remade P.T for PC XDHas been getting alot of media attention As in legit remade the entire fucking game. It's almost 1:1. I didn't believe it, till I tried it myself, and I know i'ts legit since I quit after playing it for twenty minutes cause I didn't want a heart attack XD

Care to try Colonel? 

https://radiusgordello.itch.io/unreal-pt

Hell yea I’ll try it.

As for Silent Hill, admittedly I was like, 8 when my cousins introduced me to it so that is a big factor.

I mean, looking at the old resident evil games, they’re downright silly but those gave me nightmares as a kid for a good while.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You can't sit there and tell me you dont think the games are atmospheric as all fuck. I still hear Pymaid Head's theme song when I go into bath rooms :( That was a game not meant for kids to play...

They were, but maybe I wasn’t mature enough when I played them to give them the fear they deserved. I thought Pyramid Head was funny. XD I don’t think there’s a thing they could do now to change that impression of him in my mind.

I don’t remember which one it was, but I do remember a prison level that was pretty freaky. And a school.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hell yea I’ll try it.

As for Silent Hill, admittedly I was like, 8 when my cousins introduced me to it so that is a big factor.

I mean, looking at the old resident evil games, they’re downright silly but those gave me nightmares as a kid for a good while.

DO it now. Play in the pitch black of your room with head phones XD

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They were, but maybe I wasn’t mature enough when I played them to give them the fear they deserved. I thought Pyramid Head was funny. XD I don’t think there’s a thing they could do now to change that impression of him in my mind.

I don’t remember which one it was, but I do remember a prison level that was pretty freaky. And a school.

Warning NSFL

Pyramid+head+dont+give+a+if+they+are+dea

What kind of sick kid were you, to find this funny XD

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

but those gave me nightmares as a kid for a good while.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hell yea I’ll try it.

Prepare for some new nightmares. XD 

Silent Hills PT beats out almost any full game for me in terms of raw horror. At least until you’ve spent an hour trying to figure out how to win without using the internet and you’ve gotten so used to the scary parts that they start to just become annoying or funny. 

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I liked him in the movie too. He ripped the redhead girl to shreds.

iirc that was like the only thing he actually did in that movie, too. For the franchise’s most iconic character, the movie really gave ol Pyramid Head the shaft.

That might be another part of it. The movie was sooooo bad. XD At least when RE made bad movies, they still managed to be enjoyable and kinda badass.