Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Who?

Orphan nigga XD 

Also, we agree Gehrman started all this dream stuff with the moon but it says Laurence beckoned the moon. Think this happened before, or after? 

I would think before so Gehrman would even know to try it in the first place.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga I’m not thirsty for slugs, don’t go making this like the baddest bitchabee thing where you call me that for months

I had to suffer through cream chugger. You done fucked up.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, ew. I’d say I don’t believe you but I’m afraid of u providing proof

I'm not, look it up yourself if you don't believe me. Better yet dont.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also, we agree Gehrman started all this dream stuff with the moon but it says Laurence beckoned the moon. Think this happened before, or after? 

I would think before so Gehrman would even know to try it in the first place.

I think it's not implausible that Laurence worked with Gehrman to summon the MP in the first place. The two men were compatriots and probably friends. And depending on the timeline, both would have a reason to want the Moon Presence to help. Gehrman because of Maria, and Laurence because of the Beast Scourge.

And then there's the rare dialogue where Gehrman is sleeping and cries out for Laurence to help him.

"Oh, Laurence… what's taking you so long… I've grown too old for this, of little use now, I'm afraid…"

He specifically asks what's taking him so long, as if they had a plan and Laurence was supposed to help him with all this. But Laurence ended up succumbing to the scourge himself and the Dream never managed to cure the scourge. At least not until we came along. My guess is that they figured the MP would help them deal with both problems and then leave, but instead it took advantage of the situation by enslaving Gehrman for years and waiting until the time was ripe for a Hunter to kill Nightmare Mergo for it.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Orphan nigga XD 

How the hell was I supposed to reach that conclusion? XD Anyway, I don't have it anymore. I only made that youtube account to share the Bloodborne videos with you, but half the shit I tried to upload wasn't coming up and two of my three videos randomly disappeared so I just nuked the whole thing.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

How the hell was I supposed to reach that conclusion? XD Anyway, I don't have it anymore. I only made that youtube account to share the Bloodborne videos with you, but half the shit I tried to upload wasn't coming up and two of my three videos randomly disappeared so I just nuked the whole thing.

Aww

Wait, they’re still on your psn right? Make another YouTube account, keep it this friggin time and I’ll help if issues come up

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Defeat Great One: Orphan of Kos- Very Rare 9.5%

Defeat Laurence, the First Vicar- Very Rare 8.6%

XD I hated that fight but no way was it harder than Kos.

It's not about the difficulty. Optional trophies are almost always rarer than story ones. There are a good number of players who would've played to the end without ever discovering Laurence.