Soulsborne (And Sekiro and shiet) Thread #3

Yea I hate him. Such a bitch ass nigga, even Hinata had the guts to fight Neji with her own ability like a fucking man. Dunno where Boruto came from because he missed all the nut juice from his daddy and is composed of 65 percent oxygen, 10 percent hydrogen, 18 percent carbon, and 100 percent bitch.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bullshit, no way that worked on dead space XD 

Don’t think I did it with Dead Space lol, but it works for everything.

Good example. During the Silent Hills demo, my friend told me that the (first person) protagonist is Norman Reedus. At that point, I said there was no way in hell Daryl fucking Dixon was gonna be afraid of ghosts and I just started blazing through it with that hilarious image in my head. XD 

And VR shit like Biohazard feels so real that it makes you want to close your eyes or take the headset off at times. Laughing at everything is the easiest way to keep moving forward.

Cool thing about the Rezi 2 Remake is the main character Leon, actually talks alot during encounters, and you can tell he's freaking the shit out (one time he started  tearfully begging for a zombie to stop, kinda sad). Makes you feel bad for the kid, he's a rookie cop, super young who looks like he hasn't shaved once in his life

RE2_Leon_Oct8_screen11.0.jpeg

Yet he still putting up with this bullshit.

"Behold! A Paleblood Sky!"

I knew there was a reason I loved this quote so much, it's exactly like Behold, a Pale Horse.

Its a direct reference to the Bible's Death in Revelations. How did I not see this.

I doubt it means a ton for the lore, other than it's basically "the end times". Wouldn't be the first time they referenced the end in revelations either. The locusts of Dark Souls, and the Blood moon has a direct significance to this too. I remember because my dad was so convinced the latest blood moon we had meant rapture was coming. That and because my brother on his side dreamed about it. Probably got spooked from my Dad's doomsday talk.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and themoon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and themoon became as blood

• Like 1

Something else, something Balrog said actually reminded me of the book of Enoch where the angels that god sent to watch over earth got horny and decided to clap the women instead lol and make Nephilim giants.

The Nephilim were super strong, smart and worshiped as gods. People think they're even the basis for other religion's gods in the world and their influence caused so much chaos and corruption that god decided to flood the earth. Especially since they fucked and killed everything, and created so many abominations from their blasphemous coupling with animals and the like and were already abominations themselves.

The connection here's pretty clear. 

Balrog said that Kos seemed almost angelic, and this is true. Even her child seems to be, in a twisted way, and he's also very humanoid which makes me think his creation was the result of a human/great one bonding as well. He'd still be a great one if so, like with Mergo.

Some descriptions of angels in the bible are also pretty alien, one of them in particular is fun to imagine because the description is so strange:

Image result for bible angel wheel

Image result for weird angels in the bible

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, the dude literally sprouts wings halfway through the fight. 

Anyway, I didn't know you'd read the Book of Enoch! Dude, the rabbit holes this opens up for us to go down!

I didn't read it directly but I've read of it and relevant passages here and there, the stories from it are so ingrained into christianity that any christian worth their salt has certainly heard of them.

A lot of these stories we pass along aren't even in the bible, which is why I looked into it, I wondered where half the shit my grandad taught me even came from. It's amazing how many of these tales were passed in america as word of mouth and survived.

Also, my dad joked once and said we Howards all have angel blood because we're so damn big and tall :lol: Even the women on his side are tall thick women. We don't have any skinny minnies. I thought my sister would be the first, and then her boobs popped outta nowhere and now my dad keeps a gun on him at all times XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

the stories from it are so ingrained into christianity that any christian worth their salt has certainly heard of them.

Namely the general idea of demons being fallen angels, which is pretty interestingly just taken as a fact among many Christians today despite the Book of Enoch not being considered canon or divinely inspired. I find it interesting that this, of all things, is what got so ingrained that people kept it while other parts are generally forgotten.

To me, the Nephilim are by far the most interesting part of it all.

I think it's because the bible is pretty vague about both Satan and demons, and the book of Enoch gives explanation for both. In fact, I believe it's the catholic rejection of enoch teachings that brought about the idea that Lucifer also convinced his followers (the fallen angels) to sleep with the women of earth, since Enoch attributes fallen angels to two sources while Catholicism and Christianity both only have one, Lucifer.

The rejection of the book of Enoch is also why we in modern times now attribute evil simultaneously to two sources, Lucifer and the original sin of man.