Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #19

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

More reason why it feels like fsnfiction. That’s all well and good but I can’t see it as canon when original anakin was just a little shit with no patience that got corrupted by Palpatine

There's massive time skips in each movie 3 years. There's plenty of room to show Anakin's fall, and what happened inbetween episode 2 and 3.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fair enough, the rest still stands though.

Yeah, I was only commenting on the one point. I could never really watch much of the shows either. I just watched the Maul and Vader stuff.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's massive time skips in each movie 3 years. There's plenty of room to show Anakin's fall, and what happened inbetween episode 2 and 3.

Not enough to make him not a little shit though, that’s basically a retcon. The two seem completely different.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: What I wanna know is what the fuck those two are standing in the middle of. 

The two guys closest to them were giving the most limp dicked shield strikes XD I'm guessing high quality larping or a movie set. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The two guys closest to them were giving the most limp dicked shield strikes XD I'm guessing high quality larping or a movie set. 

I noticed that too. XD I don’t know how you could be committed enough to something like that to actually get an outfit, go out in the middle of bumfuck forest, and square up with a dude you probably don’t even know just to play patty cake with your swords. 

If I ever looked that fucking Viking, I’d feel like I owed it to my ancestors to at least give the guy a bruise. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

14 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Punisher S2 is really trying to make me feel for a character and I’m not letting it happen lol, but this shit is just as good as season 1

Which character? Is it shitty cop lady or glass face? XD Cause that ain't happening with me neither.

• Haha 2