Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Thor’s strength seems to be a lot like Hulk’s in that it depends on how emotional he is, and of course plot XD we’ve also seen Hulk do some craaaazy shit physically that Thor hasn’t (until the sun feat which puts him on comic book level).

Its all about plot armor.

I think that was before Ragnorak in Thor’s case. He was always pretty consistent when he had his hammer, but afterwards he didn’t know how to control his power so it only came out when he got emotional. But by the end of the movie he seemed to have full control. Then the axe made him even stronger. 

I’d have loved to see how Thanos took him out the first time. My guess based on the wreckage is that he caught them all off guard with the power stone. 

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

In fact I bet they’re saving hulks most insane feats for the last movie since he wasn’t even really in this one. Get ready for godbuster Hilk again.

I hope so. It’s too bad we never got any stand alone movies with the current Hulk. Of all the main heroes, I feel like his “thing” lends best to a solo movie, since it’s so personal and we get two main protagonists in one body to play off each other. 

1 hour ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I don't really get it. Just because the writers are superficially diverse doesn't automatically mean they'll try to shoehorn in minorities into the Witcher world. I think at least they should wait for the casting list before making judgements. 

Unfortunately Witcher (like alot of games) has alot of fans in the crazy right side of politics. Despite the fact Geralt is empathetic, very progressive for the time, and in most cases is the downtrodden poor guy who faces racism XD

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just don’t understand why these fools gotta have everything. Like, y’all already invented white women with fat asses, let us have some shit too. I swear to you, it won’t get better than that. Promise.

Tell it to the fools. Most of us are just happy with the white women with fat asses.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The Phoenicians weren't even Greek, they were Semitic albeit influenced by Hellenic culture. 

That's now what I learned it class... 

If he was Semitic, then he still isn't black. He would look more Middle Eastern?

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That's now what I learned it class... 

That Phoenicians were Greek?

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If he was Semitic, then he still isn't black. He would look more Middle Eastern?

Hannibal likely wasn't Semitic, none of the Carthaginians would be at this point in time. They weren't the Ptolemies and inbred.

Whatever bullshit they taught you in Canada land is incorrect lol, like Czar said, they weren’t Greek or Semitic, it’s just like the problem we have now with people assuming because modern Egyptians look Muslim, they always all 100% looked like that....

Hannibal was dark skinned, and even if he wasn’t #Black, though there’s a good chance he was, he was dark. 

Black is beautiful Balrog, lol, embrace it XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Whatever bullshit they taught you in Canada land is incorrect lol, like Czar said, they weren’t Greek or Semitic, it’s just like the problem we have now with people assuming because modern Egyptians look Muslim, they always all 100% looked like that....

Hannibal was dark skinned, and even if he wasn’t #Black, though there’s a good chance he was, he was dark. 

Black is beautiful Balrog, lol, embrace it XD 

Say's the guy who mainly attracted to white women XD