Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I mean, Baldur's got an advantage over others in that he can withstand fire but, it is a dragon... And as I showed in his entry, he's got other shouts. In fact, I don't know if anyone noticed but Nafaalilargus even sensed Baldur's thu'um resonating from him and could tell Yol Toor Shul wouldn't work on him, so he used Strun Bah Qo instead, or was about to, can't remember exactly.

Course, if Cyrus could do it XD I don't think Nahfahlaan would be dumb enough to be caught in a cave now though, he's probably developed claustrophobia now because of him, lol.

Who's writing for him right now?

Because if I don't see some serious Cyrodiil Dragon Cult stuff I'm gonna be really disappointed.

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Who's writing for him right now?

Because if I don't see some serious Cyrodiil Dragon Cult stuff I'm gonna be really disappointed.

I am, and I'll take that into consideration, maybe lol. 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

On another note, how ridiculous was Hela aside from her helmet? Powerful I get, but spawning infinite swords n shit from her hands? Getting impaled and shrugging it off?

She was like an immortal Martyr Logarius with his bullshit sword attack. XD  Yeah, crazy powerful. I think that she could've fucked up Thanos before he started collecting stones. Maybe even after he got a few. She seemed only slightly impressed by the Space Stone when she saw it in the vault. Not enough to actually bother using it.

Going further, Surtr at full power could probably fuck up anyone or anything we've seen in Marvel. 

Not as fuckable, but I agree XD 

She was still badass, and damn, really hot lol but yea the infinite sword spawn thing was too much. Where the fuck do they come from...

Anyway, I finished it again and yea it's a super fun watch. The ultimate test is if you still enjoy it at home. Still could've done without Thor hitting himself in the face with the rubber ball lol (rubber balls probably aren't the best thing for breaking windows, Thor) but whatever. He and the Valkyrie chick were just super badass.

And I answered my question from yesterday... 

she was on the ship with the rest of them so.... yea almost all Asgards aside from Thor and whatever stragglers may be out in the universe.... dead.

12 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

She was like an immortal Martyr Logarius with his bullshit sword attack. XD  Yeah, crazy powerful. I think that she could've fucked up Thanos before he started collecting stones. Maybe even after he got a few. She seemed only slightly impressed by the Space Stone when she saw it in the vault. Not enough to actually bother using it.

Going further, Surtr at full power could probably fuck up anyone or anything we've seen in Marvel. 

I wonder tho, Thor was preeeetty worried that Hulk was about to end his ass XD 

Hell, Hulk probably could've taken on Hela.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And I answered my question from yesterday... 

Hide contents

she was on the ship with the rest of them so.... yea almost all Asgards aside from Thor and whatever stragglers may be out in the universe.... dead.

We didn’t see it, but Thor mentions during Infinity War that Thanos only killed half of the Asgardians. So she could’ve been among the half that he allowed to escape.

I wonder tho, Thor was preeeetty worried that Hulk was about to end his ass XD 

Hell, Hulk probably could've taken on Hela.

We saw hammerless Thor wrecking Hulk’s shit in the arena, and Hela was durable enough to withstand all the power he could muster. But Surtr straight up one-hit Hela and the entire rest of Asgard like it was nothing. I think that dude is next-level.

Plus, when Hulk hit him, it was basically just a stagger that seemed like more of an annoyance than anything. And shortly after, Surtr grew many times larger and more powerful. I think Thor’s concern was more that he didn’t want Hulk preventing him from killing Hela than it was fear that Surtr would get hurt. 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

We saw hammerless Thor wrecking Hulk’s shit in the arena, and Hela was durable enough to withstand all the power he could muster. But Surtr straight up one-hit Hela and the entire rest of Asgard like it was nothing. I think that dude is next-level.

Plus, when Hulk hit him, it was basically just a stagger that seemed like more of an annoyance than anything. And shortly after, Surtr grew many times larger and more powerful. I think Thor’s concern was more that he didn’t want Hulk preventing him from killing Hela than it was fear that Surtr would get hurt. 

It was a joke LOL, not a serious comment. I just thought it was funny that Thor got so afraid When he started wailing on him.When he started wailing on him.

Tho, I do think he could’ve taken on Hela.

Thor was much closer to her power when he awoke his lightning powers, and that’s what really allowed him to fight Hulk.

We never got to really see what would happen if hulk and Thor went at it full strength, Hulk was caught by surprise

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

No, I do think he could’ve taken on Hela.

Thor was much closer to her power when he awoke his lightning powers, and that’s what really allowed him to fight Hulk.

We never got to really see what would happen if hulk and Thor went at it full strength, Hulk was caught by surprise

I’d still bet on Thor over Hulk. Tony Stark was able to beat Hulk down until he changed back, and I don’t think his giant suit is even close to as strong as Thor.

And if Hela can tank Thor’s full power at the end of Ragnorak, then I think she could manage against Hulk. Especially after seeing Thanos kick his ass without even using any infinity stones. 

He had stones when he did that. 

Starks suits  are pretty dang advanced  and the tanks a lot of damage that thor would have to take himself instead of just metal. Thor could probably handle that suit because he’s got lightning abilities, and he’s faster. That was just brute strength versus brute strength, and it’s not like the suit completely subdued hulk and forced him to change back .

I’d still bet on Thor too But it’s not just a question of power, his powers work much differently from his sisters. Even though she’s insanely fast, insanely strong, and her power is ridiculous, Thors fluctuates especially with his emotion and seems unpredictable too.

She just spawns a lot of bullshit blades.  Some big, Some small, but it’s still a power I think that hulk could handle.

This ain’t the comics of course, but I feel like I should mention that anyway. If they actually did a  serious fight between the two I don’t think that would’ve been a factor they took into consideration.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He had stones when he did that. 

He only had one and he didn’t use it. The makers made a point to have the stone being used glow every time it is used. None of them were glowing. Thanos is just a badass even without the stones.

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Starks suits  are pretty dang advanced  and the tanks a lot of damage that thor would have to take himself instead of just metal. 

After seeing Thor survive lots of punches from the Hulk and a literal sun, I think it’s safe to say he’s more durable than the suit we saw get torn up by Thanos’ big son in Infinity War.

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

and it’s not like the suit completely subdued hulk and forced him to change back .

Didn’t it? As I recall it basically did exactly that. It was a tough and close fight, but in the end he literally punched the Hulk out.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

She just spawns a lot of bullshit blades.  Some big, Some small, but it’s still a power I think that hulk could handle.

Guess it depends on how hard she can hit and how strong those blades are. But her durability shouldn’t be overlooked either. Thor even pointed out that he hit her with everything he had and it barley slowed her down. If there was any belief that the Hulk could’ve beaten her, they wouldn’t have brought about Ragnorak just to stop her. And imo it would kinda remove the weight from their decision to do that. It goes from a necessary sacrifice to a stupid and needless one.

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Plus, that suit was bullshit and convenient for the plot.

That would’ve never happened in the comics.

I agree, but pretty much every character’s strength is so far from the comics that using those versions to talk about the movies doesn’t really amount to much. Comic Hulk gets so strong that he can destroy planets and break through time and dimensions and shit. And comic Iron Man is even smarter than the movie version. 

I just saw it on YouTube, Hulk had a whole building collapsed on him and tanked it lol, and they made it a point to show that juuuust before tony knocked him out Hulks emotions were low because he saw the people bleeding and running for their lives because of him.

He did see rifles pointing at him but juuust before he could get angry, sucker punch from the side.

And I don’t know man that suit could give Thor a run for his money after watching the fight, especially with constant repairs. 

Hulk took out his arm and tony had to replace it.... not something Hela can do lol.

And the suit didn’t have the constant repairs in infinity war, plus it was pretty beat up.

Even if Hulk can’t kill her, I bet he’d go toe to toe with her the longest. Just because her abilities are strictly physical and hulk smashes through shit like her blades all the time.

Lightning is a bit different.

Now, I bet if they did square off they’d make it so that Hulk couldn’t be the one to finish her so it doesn’t remove the gravity of his decision but he should be able to take her on, if you ask me.

And finally, I got the feeling that Thanos gets physically stronger and more durable with each stone he gets. That’s what I assumed. Which stone did he have first, power? If so that may be what gives him the strength to overpower hulk like that. Mainly the gauntlet harnessing it. I don’t buy him overpowering Hulk alone.

No one overpowers hulk alone the way he did.

Ok so, Thanos overpowers hulk.

I looked it up, Thanos is stronger than a Hulk on his own and his skin is supposed to be impenetrable. They said “invincible”.

That makes what Loki tries and what Thor does even more hilarious tbh, for two different reasons.

And I don’t know man that suit could give Thor a run for his money after watching the fight, especially with constant repairs. 

To be honset, I’m not sure if anything the Avengers have could give Thor a decent run for his money. The sun feat is just too insane. Nothing they have can even come close to hitting that hard, and he survived a constant stream of it for minutes.

Maybe Wanda with some hocus pocus shit, or maybe the Hulk if we’re talking brute force but even then it was close between them in Ragnorak even before Thor got his lightning.

Hulk took out his arm and tony had to replace it.... not something Hela can do lol.

Depends on how sharp her swords are I guess. Or how downright strong she is. I don’t know what Hulk could do to kill her if Thor couldn’t, though.

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And finally, I got the feeling that Thanos gets physically stronger and more durable with each stone he gets. That’s what I assumed. Which stone did he have first, power? If so that may be what gives him the strength to overpower hulk like that. Mainly the gauntlet harnessing it. I don’t buy him overpowering Hulk alone.

No real evidence in the movie though. He doesn’t seem to be any stronger or smarter with five stones than he was with one. Hulk may be stronger than Thanos, but he was much less skilled. You could tell from the way he got beat that it was due more to the way Thanos fought than his strength. Precise jabs and shit. 

Ok so, Thanos overpowers hulk.

I looked it up, Thanos is stronger than a Hulk on his own and his skin is supposed to be impenetrable. They said “invincible”.

That makes what Loki tries and what Thor does even more hilarious tbh, for two different reasons.

Thor straight debunked that shit. Lol. So did Stark. 

Thor’s strength seems to be a lot like Hulk’s in that it depends on how emotional he is, and of course plot XD we’ve also seen Hulk do some craaaazy shit physically that Thor hasn’t (until the sun feat which puts him on comic book level).

Its all about plot armor.