Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

I can’t believe we had all this discussion about feral hogs and I didn’t mention that High Rock has wereboars. Not as scary as werecrocs or bears but they’ll fucking wreck your agricultural industry 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

I can’t believe we had all this discussion about feral hogs and I didn’t mention that High Rock has wereboars. Not as scary as werecrocs or bears but they’ll fucking wreck your agricultural industry 

And for a economy based on it's slave-I mean peasant labor, the whole province goes under XD

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And then I’ll build a wall. It’ll be great, and Cyrodiil’s gonna pay for it!

One of your Jarls has already been bribed by chests of Imperial gold, you gotta drain the swamp before more are corrupted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Lol it’s just funny because so much has happened between the Moot and now from Baldur and Rebec’s perspectives that it seems like it’s been weeks, if not months. She must be doing some sightseeing along the way. XD 

Well she wants her milkmaids.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The games basically Tallie folk the game XD

It can’t be that bad.

Not usually too fond of the games where your only options are to run away or hide under beds, and the baby stuff made it seem like it was going all in with gruesome edginess for the sake of it, which I don’t like either. But I’ll keep it in mind if I’m looking for a horror game to big screen with some friends one weekend or something. But if it’s just “dead babies” the game, I’ll tune out pretty quick.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It can’t be that bad.

Not usually too fond of the games where your only options are to run away or hide under beds, and the baby stuff made it seem like it was going all in with gruesome edginess for the sake of it, which I don’t like either. But I’ll keep it in mind if I’m looking for a horror game to big screen with some friends one weekend or something. But if it’s just “dead babies” the game, I’ll tune out pretty quick.

It's only one part at the start XD And it's explained in the storyline. Didn't you enjoy the first Outlast? And in this one the areas are much more open, and there's alot more options to hide (like in a lake, or barrels)

6 minutes ago, Celan said:

Colonel and I debating philosophy

XD Which of you is the robber in this scenario?  

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Didn't you enjoy the first Outlast? 

I did. But I probably wouldn’t have if I’d played it alone. I find games like this to be way more fun with friends. Movies too, usually.

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Lol it’s just funny because so much has happened between the Moot and now from Baldur and Rebec’s perspectives that it seems like it’s been weeks, if not months. She must be doing some sightseeing along the way. XD 

Montage illustrating what's happening as Dales makes her way to Cyrodiil:

*Rebba fucking*  Fiive miinutes laaater *Rebba fucking some more, killing some fools*  Fooour hours laaater

XD

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

XD Which of you is the robber in this scenario?  

I did. But I probably wouldn’t have if I’d played it alone. I find games like this to be way more fun with friends. Movies too, usually.

Ah that makes sense.