Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

58 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

A lot of people have said this and yeah, I see no reason why he couldn’t. Except I guess that he saw all those different futures and only one of them worked out, so I guess he saw that defeating Thanos during that fight wouldn’t have been enough to stop things in the long run. Otherwise he’d have stopped Quill from punching him. 

Eh, guess I'll have to work with that. Lol.

Anyway, damn this Winter Soldier movie is action packed, AND you get to see nick fury go ham. I know people got salty for making him black but Samuel L Jackson's like the perfect dude to play him. I don't normally like when they do stuff like that but he did him justice.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Eh, guess I'll have to work with that. Lol.

Anyway, damn this Winter Soldier movie is action packed, AND you get to see nick fury go ham. I know people got salty for making him black but Samuel L Jackson's like the perfect dude to play him. I don't normally like when they do stuff like that but he did him justice.

Tbh I didn’t even know he was supposed to be white until like a year ago. I’m glad we got Sam instead. He kills it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Rofl so, technically Cap really was working for Hydra, lol even if it wasn't as bad as this... The butthurt this caused was epic lol:

Hide contents

Captain-America-Secret-Empire-Ultimate-R

13034237_f520.jpg

Captain-America-Mjolnir-Hydra-Secret-Emp

steve-sam-captain-america.jpg

That's really stupid, and considering it was solely to cater to the SJW comic book liberals, I thought you would be against it XD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That's really stupid, and considering it was solely to cater to the SJW comic book liberals, I thought you would be against it XD

Wait, making him a nazi was catering to liberals?

Anyway I never cared about Captain America so I couldn’t care less tbh but it seemed obvious to me this was just a way to get people interested in the new comic series. He was never really a Hydra agent.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wait, making him a nazi was catering to liberals?

Anyway I never cared about Captain America so I couldn’t care less tbh but it seemed obvious to me this was just a way to get people interested in the new comic series. He was never really a Hydra agent.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=marvel+sjw&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA788CA788&oq=marvel+sjw&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l2j69i61j69i60j69i61.5550j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Marvel's been doing it so much it's digging into their comic book sales. I mean, I dont mind introducing new characters who are diverse in their race, sexuality, whatever, but's it a little odd when they do that to established characters. And making Cap a Nazi goes against everything the character stands for.

He’s much better in winter soldier though than he has been previously

Rouge Captain is awesome. Him and Thor are my favorite avengers. I was surprised how much I like the cinematic Captain America.

• Like 1

Captain America was never actually a hydra agent. I didn’t follow the plot all that closely but I did enough to know Cap is back, and the hydra stuff was a hoax, not a permanent change. 

Plus, people’s reactions when hydra Cap held Mjolnir was hilarious XD best troll ever

I’m still not getting what hydra cap undercover has to do with liberals? Besides, Cap was made by a Jewish dude as a liberal symbol against all things Nazi anyway from the beginning.

That's actually a pretty good point because i've seen alt right tards on twitter screaming about what they've done to him, and i'm just thinking, "Dude, Cap would sock you in the face" XD

It's kinda weird now that you think about it.

But left or right, I really don't like seeing Steve Rogers becoming a Nazi cause I think he represents everything against them. 

I just heard about it when the controversy happened, so Cap isn't a Nazi? 

Yea, Red Skull used the cosmic cube to make that a thing, lol. People are claiming it was just a cop out after all the backlash but honestly I have a hard time believing they were so stupid that they thought the first american to start fighting nazis ever actually being a nazi all along was a good idea for realzies.

I think the libs in the media blew it out of proportion really, it's not the first time a hero temporarily went evil as a plot (cough, Black Goku).

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That's actually a pretty good point because i've seen alt right tards on twitter screaming about what they've done to him, and i'm just thinking, "Dude, Cap would sock you in the face" XD

It's kinda weird now that you think about it.

As for this statement, it's probably because people being called "alt right" aren't actually alt right. I'm aware neo nazis are calling themselves this, but thanks to liberals throwing around the term willy nilly at everyone that is even remotely on the Right side, it's long lost it's meaning.

So those guys protesting making Cap a Nazi are probably upset because dude's not really a Nazi lol.

• Like 1

LOL so I got a new multiplayer game called Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, and I saw someone with the username "Bully hunter 666" XD

Game is super fun by the way. It actually did the proper thing and completely change how the US army and the Vietcong fight each other XD US got crazy fire power (including flamethrowers, HELI's, and all kinds of guns) while the Vietcong team has to think smart and they get a bunch of traps and special tunnels that let them flank crazy.

Spent ten minutes in a ridge with six others, lying prone whilst we we're picked off one by one cause we we got left behind when we we're overwhelmed by the Vietcong, until one of our Heli's came in and starting wrecking shit. Another time, our own commander called in a napalm attack at our position cause the enemey we're about to overwhelm us, and my entire squad alongside the charging enemy perished in blaze of flame XD

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

LOL so I got a new multiplayer game called Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, and I saw someone with the username "Bully hunter 666" XD

Game is super fun by the way. It actually did the proper thing and completely change how the US army and the Vietcong fight each other XD US got crazy fire power (including flamethrowers, HELI's, and all kinds of guns) while the Vietcong team has to think smart and they get a bunch of traps and special tunnels that let them flank crazy.

Spent ten minutes in a ridge with six others, lying prone whilst we we're picked off one by one cause we we got left behind when we we're overwhelmed by the Vietcong, until one of our Heli's came in and starting wrecking shit. Another time, our own commander called in a napalm attack at our position cause the enemey we're about to overwhelm us, and my entire squad alongside the charging enemy perished in blaze of flame XD

I looked it up, seems pretty intense. Though I think I prefer games with smaller game areas and such... I'm ass at Battlefield for instance. Me n Tijhan barely played it before we just stopped. Overwatch was more our speed but that got boring and I don't think I'll be picking it up again.

I miss Halo.

42 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I looked it up, seems pretty intense. Though I think I prefer games with smaller game areas and such... I'm ass at Battlefield for instance. Me n Tijhan barely played it before we just stopped. Overwatch was more our speed but that got boring and I don't think I'll be picking it up again.

I miss Halo.

You should give it a go, you can always refund it after one or two matches if you don't like it. 

I prefer giant battles XD The scales awesome. Love Battlefield. Halo's multiplayer is really the only arena shooter I actually like.

Yea, guess I'm just hoping one as addictive as it will come up. Overwatch I could only ever do in short bursts. It's sad that no one's trying to recreate what Halo accomplished. No one's interested in a good scifi game aside from EA and that is sad. One with addictive multiplayer and classic campaign.

Like they gave up thinking shooters could have good story and lore. 

Still praying one day EA will fucking release Mass Effect 2's dlc for less than full price. Those sites that give game codes for cheap based out of other countries, do they also sell DLC? I'm looking to rip off EA every way I can.