Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well lol it is Vietnam XD Falling into holes happened a lot, either from booby traps or booby prostitutes.

I should probably say it wasn't even a trap.

He runs up to what looks like a rat tunnel entrance, looks down and moves in. Breaking his legs and dying.

56 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's a shame we never get to properly ambush Legionaries in the game, I'd have loved some Iberian or Pict style ambushes.

I resorted to thu'uming at any patrols I saw lol, there's almost always one in the beginning going to Whiterun. 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

56 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently they lost all of their games XD You can't beat fucking Koreans.

:rofl: Rofl I mean, were they even really good individually? The highest win ratio was like 62, I don't think that's "pro" in any game, that's average good at best.

This version is better.

23 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: Rofl I mean, were they even really good individually? The highest win ratio was like 62, I don't think that's "pro" in any game, that's average good at best.

This version is better.

Worst thing is their league players XD DOTA clones aren't the hardest games to play. I would have understand if the got massacred in starcraft but a fucking moba...

30 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Something haven't really thought of, Skyrim does have the Legion use 'auxiliary' but that's just a rank instead of actual auxiliary.

Was there ever any mention of such a thing in the older games?

They technically were auxiliary though, since they were provincial conscripts and not Cyrodiilic.

• Like 1

Not the way you're probably thinking. Even though the legion in Skyrim is different in that they're poorly equipped because of having to use local funds to quickly raise an army against ulfric, it still shows that the light infantry role of auxiliary is absorbed within the actual legion and doesn't stand separate. 

There is a random mention of Seht banishing an auxiliary for forgetting to turn off a lamp, lol. Think it's TESO.

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

They technically were auxiliary though, since they were provincial conscripts and not Cyrodiilic.

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not the way you're probably thinking. Even though the legion in Skyrim is different in that they're poorly equipped because of having to use local funds to quickly raise an army against ulfric, it still shows that the light infantry role of auxiliary is absorbed within the actual legion and doesn't stand separate. 

There is a random mention of Seht banishing an auxiliary for forgetting to turn off a lamp, lol. Think it's TESO.

The earlier Italian auxiliaries functioned pretty much the same as the Latin legionaries, I'll have to think of it like that instead of the later (Roman) Republic/ Imperial era auxiliaries.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Spiderman 2 is one of the best superhero movies imo. It’s been a while since I’ve watched it but it’s got one of the greatest villains and a pretty touching story for a superhero movie. Much better than 3. 

58 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Spiderman 2 is one of the best superhero movies imo. It’s been a while since I’ve watched it but it’s got one of the greatest villains and a pretty touching story for a superhero movie. Much better than 3. 

Thats the one with Doc Oct right? I agree.