Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Then again, I loving plaything this shit by myself at night with headphones on. Gives a certain rush. I cant be scared by horror movies anymore, but video games still give me the scare high XD

Games like Outlast aren’t usually scary to me. At worst I’ll get startled by a jump scare. It’s the ones that fuck with you that actually unnerve me, like that PT demo or even a couple parts of Hellblade. I usually play those alone.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t know if that sounds like it’d be interesting, annoying, or hilarious. :lol: Probably all three at times.

We don’t give an inch, that’s for sure. Lol.

I will say though, she keeps me on my toes.

Sometimes you need someone to debate with just to see if you truly hold to your values or not. It’s the time after a debate when you have time to reflect that is most important 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Shit, the last marvel movie I've seen was Guardians of the Galaxy.

I think in total I've seen Iron Man 1 and 2.... and Guardians. I'm pretty far behind :P

Watch Ragnarok and GotG2 and infinity war, and you’d have watched all the best ones.

Oh, and avengers 1 and 2.

• Thanks 1

The new Spider-Man wasn’t bad either. And Winter Soldier is easily in my top five. Doctor Strange has a really cool climax (one of the best and most creative endings, imo) but the majority of the movie is pretty plain.

Infinity War definitely assumes you’ve seen most everything. Thor Ragnorak, GotG, and the other Avengers are probably the most important though. The rest is stuff you can piece together pretty quickly and easily. 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm not really invested in Marvel (Or DC for that matter), I'll give some stuff a go but there's no way I can look at all the important movies from each franchise.

Not saying you should. Just throwing out some reccomendations to go with Colonel’s.

DC movies suck these days anyway, from what I hear. Marvel has been just consistently okay with a few stand out ones like GotG and Infinity War. They’re decent popcorn flicks.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Not saying you should. Just throwing out some reccomendations to go with Colonel’s.

DC movies suck these days anyway, from what I hear. Marvel has been just consistently okay with a few stand out ones like GotG and Infinity War. They’re decent popcorn flicks.

My only DC love comes from Batman:The Animated Series (The early stuff before that awful art style change.) and Batman Beyond, besides those two I don't give two shits.

• Like 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm pretty sure both Doc and Centurion have called you that too ;)

I doubt it, but Doc is bout that life, and slings that dope, boy.  That’s why he’s dope boy, and Dr. feel good. 

And centurion, he Soulja Boy. So they’re excused.

• Haha 1