Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

3 hours ago, BTCollins said:

If anyone is curious what Morane looks like, this picture is pretty close to what I imagined. 

86156110-9C42-4BBD-B6E9-1736872E34BD.png

Edit: fyi the pic is one of the PoE II companion character portraits in case anyone was curious 

Xoti is pretty cool but the hick accent is kind of distracting. Like I didn't expect my PoE priestess to sound like she came from backwoods Kentucky. lol

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Xoti is pretty cool but the hick accent is kind of distracting. Like I didn't expect my PoE priestess to sound like she came from backwoods Kentucky. lol

I will say I generally like when fantasy worlds have more than the standard English accent. Lord knows our world has a shit ton. Though I imagine it definitey takes some getting used to when playing in a game with such a character 

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

That sounds pretty hot actually.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Our poll could be something along the lines of "what fantasy class would you choose" or "what fantasy class would you be best suited for"

With things like bard, ranger, wizard, fighter, etc. available. Don't know how many options we can have on polls though. And it might just be a topic better suited to discussion than to a poll

• Like 2

Man I used to think Dragons Age Combat was slightly archaic this...it's not bad certainly just quite different from what i'm used too. Rolling a Pal and just got to the Port.

Impressed though otherwise. Really makes me feel like im playing a DnD session.

4 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Our poll could be something along the lines of "what fantasy class would you choose" or "what fantasy class would you be best suited for"

With things like bard, ranger, wizard, fighter, etc. available. Don't know how many options we can have on polls though. And it might just be a topic better suited to discussion than to a poll

I hate how beards are almost always sissy rogues with no armor.

Well Colonel you would just have to be a bard that isn't a rogue with lots of armor. Like Baldur.

Though I always imagined that if a bard were to be like a rogue and steal things, instead of picking pockets like a rogue, a bard would be a con man or snake oil salesman. Charm people out of their money

Edited by BTCollins

Lol I know I’m just saying I don’t like that that’s how they’re typically portrayed in fantasy. Like because you’re charming and can make songs you can barely lift your fists lol and have to talk your way out of fighting.

Like Donkey in Shrek.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This is so fucking bad :rofl:

Almost makes me never want Hardee’s again... almost.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hardees/status/983695967118602240/video/1

What the fuck is this bullshit. The most cliched flyover state images? That one dude was wearing a wolf sweater. And shitty autotuned country music? I feel like I need to construct a sensory deprivation tank, except instead of of blocking everything out, it completely surrounds me with good country music so that song is purged from my brain permanently 

Thank god for Whataburger so I don't have to eat at Hardee's

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol I know I’m just saying I don’t like that that’s how they’re typically portrayed in fantasy. Like because you’re charming and can make songs you can barely lift your fists lol and have to talk your way out of fighting.

Like Donkey in Shrek.

Yeah, people need to think of them more like irl musicians. You can have just charming guys, but you can also have like rough and tumble types that threaten to shoot people who don't put them on the Grand Ole Opry like Ernest Tubb did. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I never heard of either of them. Do you guys have Burger King in the states?

Of course. The only food chain to date that ever makes me literally sick.

That double bacon sourdough burger they just kicked out bangin tho.

Wendys is the best for big food chains imo. For their twitter account and burgers 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I never heard of either of them. Do you guys have Burger King in the states?

Nah I don't know that shit

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I already don’t like country, so country auto tuned rap?

Ewwwww.

Theres a few country songs I do like tho. Like The Good Stuff, And my all time favorite.... 

I hate this and you for posting it here

• Haha 3