Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

If anyone is curious what Morane looks like, this picture is pretty close to what I imagined. 

86156110-9C42-4BBD-B6E9-1736872E34BD.png

Edit: fyi the pic is one of the PoE II companion character portraits in case anyone was curious 

Edited by BTCollins
  • Like 2

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I already said I wasn't going to buy directly from them, i'll keep my word XD 

The reasons you choose to make stands..

Not like Bethesda hasn’t fucked people financially. Like, Obsidian for instance...

And then there’s the time you tried to convince us CDPR was bad because some no name employees didn’t get an equal say in making Witcher 3.

Admit it, you were looking for reasons to dislike them.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

47 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The reasons you choose to make stands..

Not like Bethesda hasn’t fucked people financially. Like, Obsidian for instance...

And then there’s the time you tried to convince us CDPR was bad because some no name employees didn’t get an equal say in making Witcher 3.

Admit it, you were looking for reasons to dislike them.

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yet you’re happy to give money to Ubisoft?

Gotta support Canadian publishers....

Like I said before, i'm only human. Filled with mortal failings XDWe can't all be gods can we?

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Gotta support Canadian publishers....

Like I said before, i'm only human. Filled with mortal failings XDWe can't all be gods can we?

No but at least no one can claim I support a gaming company for being American. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No but at least no one can claim I support a gaming company for being American. 

Like fucking EA... THAT’ll be the day. Not even Mr American flag Ranger Panties is that patriotic.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Yeah, but Quebec. French Canadian, owned by a French company, it’s like 3/4s French and 1/4 Canadian. 

The hate boner for French Canadians in Ontario always confuses me XD We are all Canadians. Even the French Canadians. 

Most people in Quebec speak English anyway. Unless you go to Quebec City. Pricks.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Every non-French Canadian Canadian I’ve ever met has hated French Canadians. Course that’s only like three people, but still. XD 

Got a poll idea?

Since Colonel is thirsty lets ask which character would give the best head, but list only horrible choices.