Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

3 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

I have no idea what any of that is other than Wyre Bash. I never used it though. I usually use Nexus and hope everything goes well. Plus I'm premium on Nexus so I kind of prefer to use it, because I spent money. But I wouldn't mind any tips. Also wtf is CTDS

Nexus is fine I still use it too. Not the best but fine.

So Wrye Bash is pretty simple and works alongside Nexus. All it does is make a patch for the game that keeps all your mods using the same level list. That’s very important do you can have all your modded enemies and npcs leveled from the same starting point. Otherwise the levels of enemies won’t make any sense. It’s quite frustrating without Wrye bash.

LOOT organizes your mod order for you, which is great for beginners and veterans as it gives you a great starting point, and it also shows you if something’s fucked up and will direct you on how to fix it or optimize things

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The long and short of it is, do what you want. Unless you’re super meticulous about the order of things it’s not a big deal.

My long and short of it is actually that Colonel’s Geralt is a powerful time traveler. 

Not really. :P 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Read his Stormcloak stuff. That’s the fattiest meat. 

I can give you some highlights if you like/share the more popular stuff still circulating tumblr so you don’t gotta dig.

Unless you don’t feel like being preached at on Stormcloaks that is. Because you’ll probably be converted by the time you’re done XD my track records pretty good, shoulda been a missionary or something 

1 minute ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Only game I have ever been that dedicated to the lore was Kingdom hearts.

Finally! I never knew any of you existed. Could you please do me the favor of verifying whether or not this video is accurate?

Just a yes/no/kinda/mostly will suffice. I don’t want details and wouldn’t follow them anyway. XD 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just get hired by Bethesda and become their next MK but specific just to Stormcloak shit. XD 

XD speaking of, ill have time this weekend to work on Killshot.

Need someone to mimic that cover art Eminem did for that song about Machinegun Kelly, except with Tullius’ face XD 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

In a writing mood, eh? I’ve got some additional suggestions if you’re interested. :whistling:

How about we get to our TES post first and I’ll think about it XD I’m ready to move on

10 hours ago, Daddy Solaire said:

I'll probably switch to controller. I have a wired one I use for stuff like Souls, Forza, etc. Just like using mouse and keyboard when I can and the witch isn't to bad with it just different.

Alrighty, and any tips for finding the crafting supplies at least early on? Especially the stuff for bombs? There was a quest I got stuck on before to clear out a nest and I couldn't because I couldn't find the last ingredient I needed. 

Monster nests for alchemy and bandit camps for recipes and crafting supplies. Basically, clear all the ?'s on the map. You will need monster ingredients for witcher gear. Don't forget to loot the nests after you blow them up.

I do both DLC after the MQ. It stretches imagination for me that Geralt would be farting around that much with Ciri still missing.

• Like 1