Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

3 hours ago, Celan said:

Triss cosplay

Your image didn’t immediately load on my screen so when I scrolled down expecting sexy Triss, I was greeted by the sight of drunk Centurion in a bathroom. 

• Haha 3

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Your image didn’t immediately load on my screen so when I scrolled down expecting sexy Triss, I was greeted by the sight of drunk Centurion in a bathroom. 

What we don't see in the pictute is the man's lap centurion is sitting on.

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Celan said:

From what I can read they only praise the bigger cut they get when selling on the Epic Store. Which I think is a very reasonable response. Most people want a bigger cut of what they make. Otherwise complaining about taxes wouldn't be so popular. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

I don’t care about Paradox myself and I’m salty exclusivity found it’s way to PC gaming but that’s how capitalism works. Apparently that 88 percents more than what those gaming companies lose from salty fans.

If so I can’t blame them. I’m still not installing that Chinese malware shit tho. More power to em.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

43 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

From what I can read they only praise the bigger cut they get when selling on the Epic Store. Which I think is a very reasonable response. Most people want a bigger cut of what they make. Otherwise complaining about taxes wouldn't be so popular. 

EGS is actively harming PC gaming. Any developer that can't see that doesn't get my business.

I almost fuckin hydroplaned. Thunderstorm came outta nowhere. Epic ass lightning, a wave of water pelting my car so hard the sonar kept blaring. I thought it was hail at first. Wave after wave of water splashing my windshield from off the road.

Then the streetlights and the traffic lights went out. Was crazy.

59 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I almost fuckin hydroplaned. Thunderstorm came outta nowhere. Epic ass lightning, a wave of water pelting my car so hard the sonar kept blaring. I thought it was hail at first. Wave after wave of water splashing my windshield from off the road.

Then the streetlights and the traffic lights went out. Was crazy.

Charleston has real storms

Also about Paradox- don't like their DLC policy. Seems like they're on board for anti-consumer tactics. People aren't seeing lower prices on EGS exclusives, after all. "We want more profit" is a fine sentiment- "we want more profit by offering less value" is not.

I can’t speak about all that since I don’t play their games, I just meant the whole 88 vs 70 percent policy on steam vs epic games.

Chasing profit is pretty much the way of things, and even without the dlc thing or being anti consumer, chasing a better deal in it of itself is pretty benign.

Not that I’m defending them since again, I don’t care about them one way or another, but I’m not taking it personally. 

I agree tho, I’m not buying anything from Epic Games store.