Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

As stupid as Horse Armor was, it did give us that hilarious dialogue exchange where the orc stablemaster says in a bored voice that all her horses are gone and that it’s a big mystery. And you can respond like “Did you... did you eat them?”

:rofl: 

And then she gets super defensive and burps.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Czar don’t make me put you on blast

I gotchu. ;) 

To Czar:

“Something something you don’t get pussy. Something something I get tons of pussy. Hair. Ranger panties. You can’t talk until you smash. Pussy. Tattoo. Pussy.”

• Haha 3

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

He has a point man. Not trying to put your tat down, but going back and looking at it makes me kind of worried about you lol.

Do neither of you know what American traditional/Sailor Jerry style is?

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I gotchu. ;) 

To Czar:

“Something something you don’t get pussy. Something something I get tons of pussy. Hair. Ranger panties. You can’t talk until you smash. Pussy. Tattoo. Pussy.”

Lol not this time:rofl:

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

58 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Do neither of you know what American traditional/Sailor Jerry style is?

Nigga are you a sailor tho XD 

37 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Haha keep dreaming. Only one that has a pass here is the Doc, cause he a real dope boy.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga are you a sailor tho XD 

Haha keep dreaming. Only one that has a pass here is the Doc, cause he a real dope boy

I traded mine to some Mexican guy for a B pass after Trump got elected. That’s just where the market seemed to be trending. So if one of them no good beaners shows up calling you the n-word, it’s probably my fault.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I traded mine to some Mexican guy for a B pass after Trump got elected. That’s just where the market seemed to be trending. So if one of them no good beaners shows up calling you the n-word, it’s probably my fault.

It’s all good, you can have Celans.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee