• Corio Adorin
    • Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll be reading this weekend, took a break from RP duties because of a job switch recently, so I was too stressed for reading/writing

That’s why I held off on responding to the Endar post for a bit. Yup. Just looking out for my friend. No bad work ethic here.

• Haha 1

On the post prior to my newest.

There will likely not be a direct followup to the Procession post. Likely in chapter 4 we will see the carnage and aftermath of such a ruinous and swift campaign. Of the lucky few survivors fleeing across the Sea of Ghosts, this time to the south and will give their POV of the events that transpired. 

Only when/if man seeks vengeance and reclamation will we return to the Old Dowry and see what has happened.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Lol no problem my dude. I'm very pleasantly surprised me and Doc are having such an in depth discussion on such a small unorthodox post.

Funny thing is that the post is so short that we’ve written significantly more just commenting on it. XD Hell, I think my second comment alone is longer.

I think I’ve got a pretty good idea of it all now, though. At least of the nightmare’s contents. I’m still not certain about whose nightmare it actually is, and now wonder if it isn’t the king himself being given a message of doom in response to the one of war he sent to the humans.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hide contents

Even though it'd be futile, do you think the Thalmor will try and take advantage of this? Goading the natives to sail south and attack Skyrim proper.

Doubt the Thalmor would be foolish enough to try making contact or to goad them into a conflict. There is a different way I’ve considered for them to take advantage of the situation, but we’ll worry about that later.

@BigBossBalrog You know I love a good logistics post. XD And good work in your part as well, @TheCzarsHussar

Just a few of scattered thoughts.

I like getting to see Dales getting to deal with the headaches of ruling, and the acknowledgement of stuff like bandits in the Heartland as a problem. That’s inevitable in war time with the Legions so preoccupied, and I’m sure will get worse when the true invasion launches and people start losing their families and homes, soldiers start deserting, etc.

And just a reminder since they mentioned hiring sellswords, what’s left of the Silver Brigade out of High Rock is presumably still holed up in the Great Forest, in that fort near Hackdirt. They could be an option. Though an expensive one, which they already acknowledged is a problem. I can’t recall if the crown is currently in any serious debt, but if Dales is gonna start using her own coin for this stuff, she might have to consider borrowing.

I think Dales shoulda given Tribune Caesia a good ol Colovian backhand for the tone she kept taking. XD Though I admit, the "wererat" comment was legitimately funny. And she did straighten out quick when told to.

I think history proves Dales is badly mistaken about Cyrodiil’s natural defenses, though. Without strong Legions, it is probably the easiest country to overtake in all of Tamriel. That’s why everyone and their mother has controlled it at some point. XD 

"Send for Corvus" was the most badass one-liner uttered in Cyrodiil in a long time. And I enjoyed their interaction a lot. Dales’ barely-contained wonder upon hearing he fought against Uriel Septim was my favorite moment of the post. Followed by his inability to hide a grin right after.

Though I did think it was a little odd that these major breadbasket areas were all seemingly made up in this post instead of using locations that exist in the lore. That, and the fact that Krojun’s kinda glaring absence from the administration/bandit problem side of stuff are my only real negatives with the post (he’s basically a general king, after all, and oughta be pretty knowledgeable on these subjects). 

And the other most badass lines: 

"Any questions?" 

"Prisoners?" Corvus asked.

"Kill them all." She said simply.

*cut to credits* XD 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog You know I love a good logistics post. XD And good work in your part as well, @TheCzarsHussar

Hide contents

"Send for Corvus" was the most badass one-liner uttered in Cyrodiil in a long time. And I enjoyed their interaction a lot. Dales’ barely-contained wonder upon hearing he fought against Uriel Septim was my favorite moment of the post. Followed by his inability to hide a grin right after.

"Any questions?" 

*cut to credits* XD 

Corvus' theme song. Uriel Septim? Legions? Far eastern cat-dragons? Staying alive stayin alive.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog @The Good Doctor

Das sum good post rite'er

Hide contents

Don't think I didn't catch that Skaven joke you put Balrog :Ni:

Rest in peace Trevis, you poor bastard. Let's hope Dales finds out what happened to him somehow, let us have discourse and backstabbing!

I doubt she ever finds out. The leads are pretty dead at this point and the war is gonna create a massive distraction. There will probably be so much chaos in chapter 4 that a whole town could get destroyed and people wouldn’t know what happened for years. XD Not that any of us would destroy a town, of course.

I do hope they are able to make Trevis’s mission not completely in vain, though. His informing Dales about Chorrol could potentially bring about far more good than catching Sibbi’s murderers ever would have. Or it could just add to the chaos. XD 

38 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Just a few of scattered thoughts.

I like getting to see Dales getting to deal with the headaches of ruling, and the acknowledgement of stuff like bandits in the Heartland as a problem. That’s inevitable in war time with the Legions so preoccupied, and I’m sure will get worse when the true invasion launches and people start losing their families and homes, soldiers start deserting, etc.

And just a reminder since they mentioned hiring sellswords, what’s left of the Silver Brigade out of High Rock is presumably still holed up in the Great Forest, in that fort near Hackdirt. They could be an option. Though an expensive one, which they already acknowledged is a problem. I can’t recall if the crown is currently in any serious debt, but if Dales is gonna start using her own coin for this stuff, she might have to consider borrowing.

I think Dales shoulda given Tribune Caesia a good ol Colovian backhand for the tone she kept taking. XD Though I admit, the "wererat" comment was legitimately funny. And she did straighten out quick when told to.

I think history proves Dales is badly mistaken about Cyrodiil’s natural defenses, though. Without strong Legions, it is probably the easiest country to overtake in all of Tamriel. That’s why everyone and their mother has controlled it at some point. XD 

Though I did think it was a little odd that these major breadbasket areas were all seemingly made up in this post instead of using locations that exist in the lore. That, and the fact that Krojun’s kinda glaring absence from the administration/bandit problem side of stuff are my only real negatives with the post (he’s basically a general king, after all, and oughta be pretty knowledgeable on these subjects). 

"Any questions?" 

*cut to credits* XD 

Tell that to poor Adamus Phillida XD ""It's our natural barriers that keep us safe, mostly. Mountain borders north and east, open sea to the west, and bogs and rainforest to south." But yeah, I think they were trying to be positive in a negative situation. Regardless, they know for a fact borders will do jackshit against the Dominion. I looked for some lore about parts of the Heartland the produce alot of grain, but found nothing besides the places were it grows in Oblivion. And she really dosen't want to interact with Krojun right now XD 

But yeahs, thanks for the help you two XD

• Like 2

On 1/29/2020 at 8:05 PM, TheCzarsHussar said:

AIght so I'm caught up and holy hell not only was that a fucking amazing post, but looks like I missed some super sweet commissions and Doc's drawings.

@Tdroid A man of ancient antiquity has returned to the RP, I'm a bit more busy than I used to be but I'm always up for Elder Scrolls posts. If you need someone to write with in your posts, hit me up. I have folks in Kyne's Watch.

@ColonelKillaBee The Rebec commission confused me with them them big old eyes.

@The Good Doctor My dude, your Ubbe drawing radiates that PELINAL energy, good shit :D

Reveal hidden contents

The intro with Mila dreaming really did make Baldur seem legendary, the corpses chanting "Ash-King!" absolutely made that scene. Remind me to never fish with Colonel, we'll be attacked by deep ones or some shit, and he'll yeet into the water for a couple arms.

The ending of the post was sweet as hell, I sadly don't recall reading much of anything on Daric's father because that was probably before my time in the RP. But goddamn if he didn't have a domineering presence.

Absolutely stellar post yall!

Sounds good to me. Sorry that I went silent for a little while, something came up with work and stuff.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Morrowind's shitty graphics cant change how amazing it's art direction is. 

Unfortunately, the graphics aren't the only shitty things about it. The gameplay too; it's something to be tolerated rather than enjoyed. And the spellcasting. Despite the number of effects in the game, spellcasting is a chore. In fact, the most powerful mage I ever had was an orc barbarian with 30 Int that hauled some 100lbs worth of enchanted rings with him: The individual and regenerating magicka pools and instant casting makes being a regular spellcaster pretty damn terrible when compared to just being a hoarder.

Morrowind pretty much only makes due because of the world building. Which, ironically, makes it age a lot better than Oblivion and it's lack thereof, despite the more engaging gameplay.

• Like 1