• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was doing some looking back at some of our older stuff just now and I got a good laugh from Colonel reminding me of that time in chapter 2 when Witchie captured Emperor Charles's Thalmor character and brought him to Falkreath. Then Dales carved his eye out and she, Baldur, and Rebec patted themselves on the back for just hanging him and not torturing further. XD 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I was doing some looking back at some of our older stuff just now and I got a good laugh from Colonel reminding me of that time in chapter 2 when Witchie captured Emperor Charles's Thalmor character and brought him to Falkreath. Then Dales carved his eye out and she, Baldur, and Rebec patted themselves on the back for just hanging him and not torturing further. XD 

Don't mess with Dale's hoes XD

• Haha 2

On 1/6/2020 at 12:38 PM, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

*When Maric Arrives in the post Baldur started hearing*

I’m sure it won’t happen, but a dad fight between them would be so badass. XD Baldur has way more on-screen feats, some very epic, but Maric is no slouch either. He beat High Rock's best swordsman in a duel and uses magic. Theo wouldn’t settle for anything less than the best as his personal bodyguard.

A Boeing crashed in Iran too. Man, I don’t wish for deaths of anyone innocent but it does remind me of the guy who told me on tumblr that every American death is a blessing from Allah.

Doesnt feel like Allah is with them lol but God sure is with us.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Rooting for the underdog, cute XD 

You know I’m always rooting for my brother. ;) Thats why I’m favoring Maric. Gotta turn Baldur into the underdog. XD 

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

Can I just say that, I really love how badass Doc made Baldur feel XD like every time Mila dreams about him, even though it makes him feel like a villain, which you know, is justified, it just makes my nipples... so hard. Mmmmm.

Maybe now that she thinks a little less badly of him, he’ll be singing and riding cows in her dreams instead. XD 

But yeah, I enjoy showing off characters as their legends instead of their normal selves, if it’s gonna be from my character’s POV, at least. We see plenty of the more flawed, human side of people like Baldur elsewhere.

It almost makes me wish Boldir and Mila had ties to more characters. Witch and Dales would be very fun to depict this way, though I did get to a little bit with the bandits in Cheydinhal thinking Witch is the next Jagar Tharn. Which is pretty badass imo, in a similarly villainous way.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s really good! Not quite spot on for how I picture Rebec, but still a solid drawing. Who made it?

Same artist, and yea I agree. I’m happy with it tho, Celan said pretty much the same thing, that the eyes were more on the anime side for her liking but otherwise she liked it.

When it comes to Rebec, Galagraphia is still my fav. evgir unslaad makes a great nord male tho 

Still, it’s nice for posterity, been a while since Rebec had a new piece.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee