• Corio Adorin
    • Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

10 minutes ago, Tdroid said:

How come Samuel isn't on that list of evil people? Sure, he didn't stick around outside of Chapter 2 much, but he was around since the time of Tiber Septim :P

Welcome to the public side of our forum. :lol: 

I try to include as many current members’ characters in these polls as I can. I’d have definitely included Samuel if you had been with us when I made it. 

Darius still gets my vote, though. Also an immortal vampire who’s been around for a long time, but with pimping out his own children + corrupting their souls on the resume. 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Welcome to the public side of our forum. :lol: 

I try to include as many current members’ characters in these polls as I can. I’d have definitely included Samuel if you had been with us when I made it. 

Darius still gets my vote, though. Also an immortal vampire who’s been around for a long time, but with pimping out his own children + corrupting their souls on the resume. 

Fair point, Samuel was more of a lackey anyway. A very chaotic lackey with a taste for poetic justice, cruel irony and human flesh :P

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Welcome back Tdroid, were glad to have you back on the RP side of things XD

Thank you! I'm working on some notes for my (... totally not another vampire ... :whistling: ...) character. Should have a basic outline ready to go soon.

He's probably going to start in Kyne's Watch, so if anyone there think they would run into him, feel free to mention it when I've got it posted :)

• Like 1

Welcome back Tdroid.

Since you’ve been gone, Maggie put protection on the town of Kyne’s Watch from vampires due to Baldur being one of the authors she’s publishing, so if the character you have is indeed a vamp, that’ll be a problem.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Welcome back Tdroid.

Since you’ve been gone, Maggie put protection on the town of Kyne’s Watch from vampires due to Baldur being one of the authors she’s publishing, so if the character you have is indeed a vamp, that’ll be a problem.

He's not, I'm just referencing how I pulled that switch on you back in the day, with Samuel :P I was surprised I wasn't kicked for subverting all three GMs with that :D

2 minutes ago, Tdroid said:

He's not, I'm just referencing how I pulled that switch on you back in the day, with Samuel :P I was surprised I wasn't kicked for subverting all three GMs with that :D

Lol well tbh all three of us were very new at this, but all things considered, I’d say it was fine. No more giant cats only using 12% of their power to break your shield for instance. Live and learn.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No more giant cats only using 12% of their power to break your shield for instance. Live and learn.

:rofl: Good times.

The % thing still kills me. Like he’s got an HUD or something and could physically see exactly how much of his "power" was going into his attacks. XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol well tbh all three of us were very new at this, but all things considered, I’d say it was fine. No more giant cats only using 12% of their power to break your shield for instance. Live and learn.

Hehe. Well, Sam was never going to tip the scales anyway and I am glad I did go through with it at the time. He was a lot of fun. Hmm, I wonder what ol' Sammy boy is up to these days...

13 minutes ago, Tdroid said:

He's probably going to start in Kyne's Watch, so if anyone there think they would run into him, feel free to mention it when I've got it posted :)

Our last post ended in a bit of a cliffhanger with regards to several of our characters, that we probably won’t be able to pick back up for a little while due to IRL reasons. So if we do any posts with your character soon, they would have to take place a little before the last post chronologically. 

If you have any questions about the state of things. The world, Kyne’s Watch, the characters, etc. Feel free to ask. A lot’s happened. 

2 minutes ago, Tdroid said:

Hehe. Well, Sam was never going to tip the scales anyway and I am glad I did go through with it at the time. He was a lot of fun.

I liked what it led to for Baldur. The Thalmor torture and branding was a pretty major element of his story and development.

As for Samuel, I’ve just imagined he went to take a vampire nap for a century or two. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I liked what it led to for Baldur. The Thalmor torture and branding was a pretty major element of his story and development.

As for Samuel, I’ve just imagined he went to take a vampire nap for a century or two. XD 

Or maybe he mutated into a giant bat creature XD The Vampires from Warhammer do that.

340?cb=20150922085922

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Our last post ended in a bit of a cliffhanger with regards to several of our characters, that we probably won’t be able to pick back up for a little while due to IRL reasons. So if we do any posts with your character soon, they would have to take place a little before the last post chronologically. 

If you have any questions about the state of things. The world, Kyne’s Watch, the characters, etc. Feel free to ask. A lot’s happened. 

I will!

And on that note; anyone interested in doing a bit of pre-stuff with him? Maybe a "best off" selection of his backstory sort of thing and what he was doing during the conflict.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Or maybe he mutated into a giant bat creature XD The Vampires from Warhammer do that.

340?cb=20150922085922

If offered, he would've definitely taken Volkihar blood, but oh well... :P

1 minute ago, Tdroid said:

And on that note; anyone interested in doing a bit of pre-stuff with him? Maybe a "best off" selection of his backstory sort of thing and what he was doing during the conflict.

We have a separate RP page called Origins that is pretty much for more in-depth background or origin stories like this. Usually they’re a little more planned out than the more fast and loose main RP posts. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

We have a separate RP page called Origins that is pretty much for more in-depth background or origin stories like this. Usually they’re a little more planned out than the more fast and loose main RP posts. 

Sure, but I don't want to do it alone even so! :P

Name: Aenar Fleet-Foot

Race: Nord

Birthsign: Shadow

Appearance: Sun kissed skin, middle brown hair (shaved around, long on top, tied in a ponytail), deep hazel eyes, average build for most nords

Equipment: Steel sword, steel dagger, leather armor. Backpack, writing supplies, basic travelling kit (sleeping bag, cooking stuff etc),

Personality: Cheerful, optimistic, inquisitive

Background/History: Aenar’s parents were wandering merchants. They did okay, even well at times, and so saved that money to send him to the Bard’s College of Solitude as a lad. Ten years pass and Kyne’s Watch attracts the width and bredth of Skyrim, so why not him? There’s history to be made!

Motives: Knowledge is power.

Skills: Jack of all Trades
One-handed, light armor: Basic combat training. He’s decent, but nowhere near great.

Illusion, alteration: Who wouldn’t want to know a bit of magic?

Lockpicking, sneak: No one behaves all the time growing up, right?

Alchemy: You want to know a thing or two about plants when the food runs out. Or when the rash returns...

Other: Writing, history, passable singing voice, encyclopedic knowledge of kings, queens, imperial dynasties and other (useless) trivia

Edited by Tdroid