Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Gala’s not taking commissions anymore. I tried, even accepted her double charge, and she eventually after all else failed said she didn’t want to do it lol. She’s just not in the mood for commissions unfortunately. Work.

Damn that sucks, oh well

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m deadass.

You should’ve heard him when I told him the games I’m currently playing are “Witcher 3 and Dark Souls.

Oh man I can only guess. I did know a girl who’s parent refused to let her watch Harry Potter because it was about witchcraft lol so I understand that level of crazy

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Would your dad freak out if he saw this?

Capture.PNG

XD you have no idea. Would almost upset him as much as the day he found out not only was I not a 20 something year old virgin, but I lost my virginity at 11 with his church friend’s 13 year old daughter.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Fair enough, there's no agreement between us but I try to help him out. Give folks a nudge in his direction.

Space is the one who did the sketch of Aetius like a year ago (currently my picture) and she does some really good work, pretty much perfect for what I’m wanting.

9 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Colonel, idk about you, but I was born equipped with an ass radar. If there is an ass with the vicinity, I know about it at least 30 seconds before it gets pointed out XD

Same, though mine strictly detects females :P 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: 

"Hi, I'm new in town. Just came from Riverw-"

"Will you be our leader?!"

Was thinking about this...

Honestly if they literally did this, it would have made more sense in the context of being Dragonborn/shezarrine, especially depending on when you speak to them and what you’ve done... than how it actually goes down :/ 

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m deadass.

You should’ve heard him when I told him the games I’m currently playing are “Witcher 3 and Dark Souls.

I think Dark Souls would be way more insulting to a devout Christian XD It's one of the few series who truly represent accurate (to how they we're believed to be) Pagan Gods, including physicality and animal fucking.

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Was thinking about this...

Honestly if they literally did this, it would have made more sense in the context of being Dragonborn/shezarrine, especially depending on when you speak to them and what you’ve done... than how it actually goes down :/ 

That's actually a good point. Realistically, we should've either been treated like nothing special by people who don't know or basically the Nordic messiah by people who do.

24 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That's actually a good point. Realistically, we should've either been treated like nothing special by people who don't know or basically the Nordic messiah by people who do.

And I’d be able to bang Aela without having to wolf out first. And stonearm or whatever her name is would shut the fuck up.

edit: seriously tho fuck the companions

40 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think Dark Souls would be way more insulting to a devout Christian XD It's one of the few series who truly represent accurate (to how they we're believed to be) Pagan Gods, including physicality and animal fucking.

He knows nothing about them and simply judged them by the names.

Still, Dark Souls definitely had the funniest reaction lol.