Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #39

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He just takes it to the other side of the water overland so he can sail his men to a side of the castle thats least defended lol but yea it was still outrageously badass lmao 

The video didn’t mention that. XD Made it look like he was just being lazy with the most style possible. 

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The video didn’t mention that. XD Made it look like he was just being lazy with the most style possible. 

Lol yea I just wanted to clarify that while there are some spoilers here the guy overexaggerates what's already absurd for entertainment value and so you can watch the actual show and not know exactly how everything goes. He does this on purpose since he knows people who havent watched will watch his videos anyway.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Celan said:

Anybody going to be playing Baldur's Gate 3? It comes out August 3rd for PC, August 31rd for PS5.

I am not going to have much time for vidya but I might be tempted.

I’ll be playing it. Probably not at launch because I’m still on PoE, but it’s on the short list. 

2 hours ago, Elden Clown said:

Completed Halo 3: ODST for the first time last night with @TheCzarsHussar. Purely slept on it for way too long was so damn fun and great. I'll be honest I extremely disliked for a very very long time. I regret.

ODST is awesome. I loved shifting away from the Spartans for a while. Wish they’d done it more. 

• Like 1

@ColonelKillaBee Pillars of Eternity related, but I think you in particular would like this line.

In the DLC, you can encounter a super high level endgame soul-eating dragon boss. If your "Might" stat is 20 (max for humans is 18 so you need buffs), you have the option to say:

[Might 20] "Don’t start a fight you can’t win, dragon.”

And it actually makes him pause and look for an alternative to fighting you.  :rofl: 

• Haha 1

The digsite team is still finding stuff; apparently the Halo files were an untapped treasure trove that couldn't be unlocked without Microsoft's help

The Wolverine from Halo Wars was planned for Reach. 

Wolverine1.jpg

An early version of the Saber from Reach called the Pegasus.

Pegasus1.jpg

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The Wolverine from Halo Wars was planned for Reach. 

Dude, imagine if they just do a full "update" of Reach for the MCC where you can activate a skull or something that adds all this cut content to the levels. Wolverines and new wildlife would be awesome. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Dude, imagine if they just do a full "update" of Reach for the MCC where you can activate a skull or something that adds all this cut content to the levels. Wolverines and new wildlife would be awesome. 

It already has that for stuff like Hunter boarding; would be insanely cool if they added all this other stuff 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

It already has that for stuff like Hunter boarding; would be insanely cool if they added all this other stuff 

I keep forgetting to take that for a spin. But yeah, that’s exactly what I mean. They’ve shown that they’re willing and able. Let’s hope these little bonuses keep on coming!

On 7/15/2023 at 12:05 PM, Celan said:

Anybody going to be playing Baldur's Gate 3? It comes out August 3rd for PC, August 31st for PS5.

I am not going to have much time for vidya but I might be tempted.

Sorry to double quote but me and czar both now have it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Me and Nick are remaking younger versions of two of our DnD characters.

@Elden Clown Can post his.

Mine is a younger Cleric of Equinox. Love the graphics!

20230718003259_1.jpg

20230718003303_1.jpg

image.thumb.png.e07ac4b22ed8e549115e5a897912acb5.png
Not the best image but was trying to do what I could to avoid spoilers but here is young Biff Balondoff, Cleric's good friend.

The goofs begin.

Sorry for weird ass 0:00 thing please ignore. Can't get it to let me delete that part of it.

Edited by Elden Clown