Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

28 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog Penetrator was the most fun boss I've fought yet. I had an average frame count of about twenty-twenty five frames and my controller's B button likes to stick but neither made this boss annoying for me.

Was super satisfying using the Great Sword on him.

Did you find Brionr? He's an NPC if you find him in 1-3 he shows up to help you during the fight. Shame you missed that.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Did you find Brionr? He's an NPC if you find him in 1-3 he shows up to help you during the fight. Shame you missed that.

Finding NPC's isn't going to be easy first play through. I might have fucked up Ostrova. After killing penetrator (way after) I backtracked and saved him in 1-2. But I cant save him in 1-3 because the gate is already up. Time to find out if the dev team was smart about this.

Don''t worry if you miss some NPC quests, you can do them next playthrough, but I would explore literally everything. The levels are really open. The world design is way less open, but they levels themselves are just as big and deep.

I hope your seeing all the similarities with Dark Souls 3XD

I can tell fromsoft admitted a shortcoming considering they never again made a black (red) phantom npc more frustrating.

That one asswipe with the tower shield in 4-1. He's scripted to never allow you to backstab, considering he spins around to face upu faster then any player could. Not to mention his spear somehow breaks armor and shields very easily.

I aint mad though, like I said From admitted this mistake and never did it again.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I can tell fromsoft admitted a shortcoming considering they never again made a black (red) phantom npc more frustrating.

That one asswipe with the tower shield in 4-1. He's scripted to never allow you to backstab, considering he spins around to face upu faster then any player could. Not to mention his spear somehow breaks armor and shields very easily.

I aint mad though, like I said From admitted this mistake and never did it again.

That area is for super high leveled characters. He's the human form of the Tower Knight (the other two are the other Knights of the round table) I would do different areas before doing that one