Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Okay,  I have the Fallout RP to work on in the meantime XD If you do that, i'll make a Dales knockoff in the Fallout RP to torture Doctor! And not crazy Dales, but Chapter 2 DALES!

Have fun :) But you can never really replace the shoulders of Baldur.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Okay,  I have the Fallout RP to work on in the meantime XD If you do that, i'll make a Dales knockoff in the Fallout RP to torture Doctor! And not crazy Dales, but Chapter 2 DALES!

So Colonel punishes everyone because you won’t fight him, and in retaliation you punish everyone as well?

There’s an allegory for war here, I just don’t feel like putting more thought into it. XD 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

So Colonel punishes everyone because you won’t fight him, and in retaliation you punish everyone as well?

There’s an allegory for war here, I just don’t feel like putting more thought into it. XD 

It's for the greater good Doctor. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Who dat?

A bunch of stupid space communists nobody likes in Warhammer 40k XD

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

This is like GRRM threatening no Winds of Winter unless he gets what he wants. We’d all be like, “quit lying, bitch. We know that shit’s gonna take forever either way.” XD 

Not when Colonel is so focused on showing in every detail what Baldur and Rebec's troubled marriage looks like XD

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Thanks to Balrog I got Demon Souls emulator. Cant get it to run very well, ironic since Ds3 runs perfectly. So its probably the current version. I've seen older versions of the emulator run it perfectly, might run an older version.

Try that.