Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Even so, I’d feel kinda ridiculous fighting something bigger than Ebrietas, or the Cleric Beast.

Maybe if it was a gimmick fight like Yhorm or some of the other gargantuan Dark Souls bosses. Something we aren’t meant to kill just by bonking it with a jagged stick. 

But then at the same time, an enemy like that probably deserves better than a gimmick fight. 

Wanna hear some funny trivia? Dark Souls was originally going to be called Dark Race, but Miyisaki was worried people were going to think he was a racist or something :rofl: 

They were also seriously considering Dark Ring (After the Dark Sign). 

Pretty cool they've kinda resurrected that idea 

elden-ring-horizontal.png?w=1000&h=563&c

33 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

After plenty of time tuning I got Demon Souls to run at a steady 25-30 fps which is playable.

As a hollow jumps at me I have my shield up and backstab it, as I do I say aloud "Oof!"... Then the breaker flipped and I lost power. ._.

Hope your enjoying it XD The game's...rough in some areas, but I still find it a really good start to an amazing series. It has alot of experimental features that didn't make it into the other titles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hope your enjoying it XD The game's...rough in some areas, but I still find it a really good start to an amazing series. It has alot of experimental features that didn't make it into the other titles. 

I found it twenty times more stressful getting past the dragon bridge in this than Ds1. To my credit unlike ds1 I didnt look anything up.

I went the super cautious way of getting some of the hollows on the bridge to run after me so I could kill them safely away from the drake. After clearing away enough and observing the pattern I ran my ass across when the drake flew back away and made it with only two hollows left to kill.

I'm loving a return to having to be extremely observant and cautious in a fromsoft game.