Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I dont know what to level up. @BigBossBalrog

I'd like to remain a mostly strength build, maybe some dex for the greatswords. Any advice on what to focus leveling up early game?

Your primary stat of course alongside the usual health and stamina. 

Greatsword builds are super fun so you should go with those.

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Oof nope. Also Im right before the Tower Knight and I have a ton of missing graphics for the ground and skybox here. I don't think its my game files but I'm not sure.

Go back to 1/1 and search around near the mid part, you should find him. (He's surrounded by Dreglings on a the side) 

One of those experimental features I really want to see again is world tendency and character tendency. 

black_character_world_tendency_demons-so

Basically the game would heavily change depending on your morality. A character could have a black soul, and the area's themselves would become "black". There was simple changes, in black world's enemies would be harder, but drop way better loot, all the way too really cool changes, like a unique item would spawn only in a white world, debris would be cleared in a white world revealing a special stash of loot, special enemies would spawn in, you would get a special NPC encounter in a black world, or even a unique NPC would only spawn depending on the world's tendency. 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hey @TheCzarsHussar @BigBossBalrog If I want to play Demon Souls, how would I go about getting it?

Oh now your craving the OG souls game XD

Two ways. 

Easiest way is use an emulator, I could walk you through that (Nick you can ask Czar since I gave him step by step instructions on how to do it) It runs really well now (especially with the 60 FPS patch) but you need a pretty beefy computer to do so.

A little trickier is just to play it on PS3. Do you have a playstation 3? Finding a copy isn't hard, I got mine off Ebay for fifteen bucks. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Alright once again how do I get demon souls?

Here ya go. XD 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Two ways. 

Easiest way is use an emulator, I could walk you through that (Nick you can ask Czar since I gave him step by step instructions on how to do it) It runs really well now (especially with the 60 FPS patch) but you need a pretty beefy computer to do so.

A little trickier is just to play it on PS3. Do you have a playstation 3? Finding a copy isn't hard, I got mine off Ebay for fifteen bucks.