Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bull shit nigga, you saw me miss one enemy, you missed like six last night don’t lie XD I only saw nick epically miss once too XD 

And my miss was after a hard ass hit that you were like “Ooooh” at. :whistling:

YOU

HIT

A

PAINTING

This man missed soooo fucking hard with an enemy right in front of your asss that you fucking smacked a painting.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

YOU

HIT

A

PAINTING

This man missed soooo fucking hard with an enemy right in front of your asss that you fucking smacked a painting.

XD aight that happened, but that’s not a miss that’s a glitch

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

But even were it, I’ll take personal error over my actual character being unable to hit things and the enemies saying miss me wid that bullshit XD 

@The Good Doctor when you do miss, the game even displays it in bold white just in case you didn’t realize you got no sauce and can’t hit the spot XDXD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

EDIT: Here's the right thread, had the fallout one opened in a tab right next to this and I hit the wrong one :rofl:

Lol I got invaded by ChaseTheBro during his stream and I beat him. Love the channel but he got soo salty. I didn't summon Chase, but after I realized who I beat I rewatched the stream and he got salty that I chugged :P

I'm Lothric vanguard, can't link the right time because it's still live. I was just about to kill the Twin Princes and he came.