Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

14 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You got a cat? When? LOL do they get along with Simba? 

She was an outside cat that “was my uncles” supposedly and had her babies in our shitty old shed in the backyard. I started feeding them, and her kitties moved on and now she stays on my porch.

Dont you remember me commenting on catnip? You responded lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

No towns seems weird. Also not sure how I feel about horse riding. Could be weird, but also could be pretty sick. Imagine slicing and sending moonlight sword blasts on horseback while locked onto a dragon boss? Charging through mobs with a war stallion. 

And since it’s souls and we have infinite respawns, hopefully the horse does too.

At least I hope it’s still a souls game.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No towns seems weird. Also not sure how I feel about horse riding. Could be weird, but also could be pretty sick. Imagine slicing and sending moonlight sword blasts on horseback while locked onto a dragon boss? Charging through mobs with a war stallion. 

And since it’s souls and we have infinite respawns, hopefully the horse does too.

At least I hope it’s still a souls game.

They already confirmed it takes alot from Dark Souls, (specifically mentioned it's a continuation of Souls) but with even more weapons, magic, and equipment options.  But they also said even more of an emphasis on RPG elements, and roleplaying aspects. 

So it's confirmed that Bandai Namco is bankrolling roll this, but also some disturbing news. Bandai Namco wanted a direct Dark Souls sequel, but Miyazaki told them to fuck of, and there was some conflict over it, cause he really didn't want to continue the series. Good to know he's serious about 3 being the ending.