Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

Dunno why I didn’t think of this before but despite y’all thinkin I’m crazy, I came up with another point about the “God of life and death” thing.

Flora’s servant, Gehrman, the host of the nightmare uses a “burial blade” to send hunters from the dream into the waking world for good. Ridding them, supposedly, of their immortality.

The burial blade is a what? Scythe.

Who uses a scythe?

the Grim Reaper.

BOOM

*drops mic*

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Dunno what to make of this connection between Oedon, quicksilver, which is mercury, the god Mercury, Odin, and the caduceus.

But I’m pretty sure quicksilver isn’t the holy medium like they suggest in the wiki. I’m sure it’s not quicksilver being poured into Laurence’s skull either.

In fact in that whole wiki they never once suggest the winged lady is Ebrietas and what’s pouring from her statue is her blood.

It even says her discovery was the heart of the eldritch truth and the beginning of their communication with the cosmos.

Quicksilver is a poison of the blood, and leads to madness so it makes sense the bullets are filled with it. What I find odd is that we can get more with our blood. Suggesting what, that Hunter blood is poisonous to others?

AADD9CE3-B2DD-4F8A-BF5F-78FC8230B2C7.jpeg

32A07F95-58CE-48ED-AD1A-DFABF3E6D70B.jpeg

7356A376-9FC6-4024-85B2-84B3D7CC12D1.jpeg

FA66BEF6-236B-420B-8952-229B644AFE80.jpeg

E83906AB-70F2-4193-A1BE-684681ED87AE.png

Only connection I have to that bracelet is it’s symbolism in the medical field, and this being the healing church tbh. Makes sense.

The vilebloods having a twisted form of that as their tune is interesting. And it being a rune suggests it’s meaning, corruption is the true meaning of that word so... or at least the oldest.

I just made a Japanese weeb fucking pissed.

I've been in this shitty tryhard host's world for an hour now in the Cathedral. He summons every single NPC phantom in there and I killed them all (minus Sirris, he sent her back when she wouldn't chase me after a certain point.), he had Way of Pussy on and I killed like four blues and one died on his own. He is so tryhard that he manages to make me lose all my estus at one point. But from punting all the blues I get my estus back.

In the end when I keep outsmarting them using cat ring and elevators, then ambushing them to the point where this host finally pussies out after an hour of this and runs away to the boss. Keep in mind he was trying to troll me by staying close to the boss wall whenever he didn't have blues so he could pussy out if I got him low enough. He was really hard to hit considering him being pure passive/reactionary with the dagger.

In the end though he fucking pussed out and I feel so good. Couldn't even tell him to git gud, fuckboy actually might have been asian. Had only Japanese (maybe?) written on his profile and I couldn't make the message. I love when people like him loses. It makes their blood boil.