Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #17

Just think, this dude got up, brushed his teeth, put on his uniform, geared up, tucked his pants in his boots,just to get his ass kicked by a nigga in shorts XD TWICE XD AND they had to pull dude off him and help him up :rofl: 

You know you got your ass beat as a cop when a dude with a shirt on his head helps you up.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Here it's been mainly trees down that was bad, killed a couple people. I didn't see any trees down in my neighborhood but it looked like someone went through with a shredder. Small branches and leaves everywhere. It moved out pretty fast though.

I’m kinda excited for Black Cocks 4. I hate those kinds of games and won’t touch it with a ten foot poll, but I’m ready for something to stomp out Fortnight. XD 

Battle Royal games are huge right now, and RDR isn’t shipping with multiplayer, so I’m not surprised it’s gonna sell more. Not to mention westerns are pretty niche, even extremely good ones. AAA multiplayer FPS games with modern settings are basically lab grown to appease the widest audience possible.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m kinda excited for Black Cocks 4. I hate those kinds of games and won’t touch it with a ten foot poll, but I’m ready for something to stomp out Fortnight. XD 

Battle Royal games are huge right now, and RDR isn’t shipping with multiplayer, so I’m not surprised it’s gonna sell more. Not to mention westerns are pretty niche, even extremely good ones. AAA multiplayer FPS games with modern settings are basically lab grown to appease the widest audience possible.

I'll take duebro guzzling mountain dew, Dorito eating COD over kid screaming Fortnite any day XD

Anyway's i'll be honest...it'll be a nightmare to play Red Dead at 30 FPS on the PS4 XD I was actually thinking of waiting for the PC release, so I could play it all of it's fucking glory. Playing Bloodborne recently was like trying to fight while being slowed down by a million boulders. But since it's Red Dead 2, i'll suffer through it.

And the achievements just leaked. Including alot of story spoilers so be alert

• Thanks 2

Rofl he did that to himself XD Dude was gushing like a star struck whore. If he went there as a man instead of a thot I’d have said they were being dumb, but that dude went there ready to gobble some dick just to help keep the Kardashians relevant.

What’s funny is this sadly overshadowed all the Kavanaugh stuff too. They’re not even talking about that anymore

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee