Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

5 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD These broads ain’t shit but I got this:

1FDCD080-BB45-40E9-8638-E5D44ACC2236.thumb.jpeg.21f036d297568900d0639959c11ad38a.jpeg

:whistling:

It was the Sea of Ghosts in winter and she was waiting to kill or be killed. She needed something to warm her up. :P But she married him, so obviously she was more than satisfied. At some point, eventually. XD I just can't see sex when you're that drunk as being too mindbending. Maybe we should ask @Centurion - or not. XD 

Speaking of Maggie and Witchie, I read a discussion of kindred sex in the VtMB reddit board that was interesting. In their lore, vampires don't feel sexual lust or pleasure because it takes too much effort to sustain human-like responses like flushed skin, arousal etc. It's a bit easier for kindred who have high Humanity points, they keep what's called "the blush of life." It made me think about how even with a really high Humanity score, how much work it would take for Maggie to sustain a sexual relationship where she wasn't getting any blood out of it. Possibly she responded to Witchie because his mana could help take some of the "burden" off so she wasn't as drained by it. And it goes along with what I've already said that she doesn't just go around sleeping with men for the pleasure of it. If she can knock them out in a few minutes, better for her.

However, the VtMB lore does say that feeding is a sensual act for vampires and humans both. They call it the Kiss, and humans who have had it crave more. So I suppose in a way even her human encounters are pleasurable for her, just not due to slot and tab. This would go along with what I wrote about her victims feeling drawn to her, which conveniently makes them more pliable.

Here's the discussion if anyone is interested, I'm quoting from the top comment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Celan said:

It was the Sea of Ghosts in winter and she was waiting to kill or be killed. She needed something to warm her up. :P But she married him, so obviously she was more than satisfied. At some point, eventually. XD I just can't see sex when you're that drunk as being too mindbending. Maybe we should ask @Centurion - or not. XD 

1C0A75A0-77C4-4FA7-B359-42B1162D4FE0.jpeg.ee26446e639d3b3dc3db02b403728d97.jpeg

And Centurions not the only one that’s had drunken sex XD

But you can’t retcon their epic bang, @Celan, besides, they weren’t drunk! This was AFTER they woke up, lol at most she had a hangover XD sorry, you can’t #Metoo this :P they fucked and she loved it lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Shameless product placement XD 

If I was stuck in a post apocalyptic Lovecraftian nightmare I would want some Monster with me XD

This isn't even the first time, it's been in a Kojima game, Peace Walker had the walkmen. Because even the war criminal Big Boss loves his Sony music tape, as well as his Gamer food XD

18j3tg241wwvyjpg.jpg