Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

I love how the ones least expected to die in a war are kids even though one is captured and the others soul is in the balance, and then the next group not expected to die are the ones that are the least deserving of it next to children, Veleda and Menel...

Guys, this is TES, the ones that don’t deserve to die are the ones that always do XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I love how the ones least expected to die in a war are kids even though one is captured and the others soul is in the balance

I noticed with these two polls that different people have based their voting on different lines of reasoning. Like right now you’re using somewhat real-world logic that yeah, the people on the front lines like Baldur, or the ones with the least experience or in the most dangerous circumstances like Mila or Daric are the most likely to die. Which makes sense.

But I based my votes entirely on story or meta reasoning. Daric actually feels safer to me than Baldur right now because I feel like there is still a lot left to his story and I have a bad feeling that Baldur will be his Ben Kenobi/Ned Stark/that dude from Saving Private Ryan. 

Also makes sense why so few people voted for Mila. If she dies in the near future, it’ll be so much worse as she’ll be condemned to Oblivion. That would be terrible and no one but Balrog wants to see it.

Veleda is actually the least expected to die of all, though. Probably because we’re hoping she gets back Windhelm after Baldur dies or retires. XD 

• Haha 2