Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

I was looking up some stuff in New Vegas to help me with the RP, and I found a pretty funny piece of cut content. 

It was implied in the game that the creepy head BoS scribe was attracted to Initiate Watkins and showed favoritism towards her. 

When there was a cut terminal that would have reinforced this. Thanks to the lockdown, the BoS got most of their training from VR simulations, and by default, most of the simulation settings were set to normal or hard difficulty. 

But for Watkins, we can see that the scribe changed the setting so that she would score higher than the others. XD 

Simulation Note (easy)

Current Simulation: Hidden_Valley_Attack_Watkins

Invading Forces: Enclave
Invader Offensive Strength: Baby
Invader Defensive Strength: Pansy
Overall Difficulty: Easy

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s been many years since I saw the Hulk movie, but I think I remember a scene where he is in bed trying to smash, but then the excitement makes him start to turn green and transform so they have to stop or he’ll kill her. XD 

:rofl: EXCUSE ME I DONT REMEMBER THIS

But then, I purposefully skipped the hulk movies. Avenger Hulk was the only one I liked, and then he got pieced up by Captain Ginyu's Chad big bro XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I think there were two modern Hulk movies. But the first one isn’t canon it the MCU, and thankfully so because it was terrible. The second one is, but had a different actor. I actually liked him better than the guy we’ve got now, but ah well. XD 

Can’t remember which of those movies that scene was in though. At the time I thought it was pretty sad because he loved her but couldn’t trust himself near her.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think there were two modern Hulk movies. But the first one isn’t canon it the MCU, and thankfully so because it was terrible. The second one is, but had a different actor. I actually liked him better than the guy we’ve got now, but ah well. XD 

Can’t remember which of those movies that scene was in though. At the time I thought it was pretty sad because he loved her but couldn’t trust himself near her.

Bitch better grab herself one of those adamantium skeletal structures, because I'm about to SMASH regardless.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee