Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. That’s one thing I’ll say about ESO, for all the gallons of crappy gameplay you have to wade through, and all the annoying mmo mechanics, they really did put a lot of effort into the big moments like this. Closest thing in the base series is probably Mehrunes Dagon vs the Avatar of Akatosh. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Not sure since I’m pretty sure she wanted to be in the limelight and her little clique of insufferable cunts crawled back into their caves since there was no one alive to prosecute.

Shes already old news lol, which is one thing about all this I’m thankful for.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

33 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Milas not a Stormcloak and Daric joined the army of a FREE Skyrim after your defeat, XD 

As such, he’s not a rebel.

Same goes for Ubbe and Theudofrid.

As for Mila, she is a fairly well-adjusted civilian who has never seen a battle and compared Baldur to the man who tormented her and her family.

Balrog: "Mila is Baldur’s psychopathic child soldier friend." XD 

• Confused 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I HATE WINDOWS UPDATES

They actually forced one on me despite turning them off, and I’ve been having blue screens while playing games at different intervals all week.

So I do some digging and try reinstalling the driver only for NVIDIA to tell me it’s incompatible with my current version of windows 10 XD 

So yea they broke my shit and I had to roll it back.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee