• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve got no issues with it. Approved. 

If Colonel and Balrog are cool with it, you can post it on our CS page. Remember to use spoiler tags. ;) 

What's their code again? I can't find it on the bar and been a long time since I've been on a forum like this now...

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

We have a separate RP page called Origins that is pretty much for more in-depth background or origin stories like this. Usually they’re a little more planned out than the more fast and loose main RP posts. 

@Tdroid oh shit one of the OGs has returned!. Welcome back man. I look forward to working with you.

Also, if only the forum on tesalliance didn’t get yeeted before I got out from basic my dank ass Ubbe origins posts would be in the there :cry:

• Sad 2

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Also, if only the forum on tesalliance didn’t get yeeted before I got out from basic my dank ass Ubbe origins posts would be in the there :cry:

You really have a way with words, ya know that? XD 

It is a damn shame about those Ubbe posts, though. We though we had everything off at the time they nuked our threads, or else we would've waited to tell DarkRider we were leaving in the first place. Were you planning to write more?

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

32 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You really have a way with words, ya know that? XD 

It is a damn shame about those Ubbe posts, though. We though we had everything off at the time they nuked our threads, or else we would've waited to tell DarkRider we were leaving in the first place. Were you planning to write more?

Lmao you know. I’m like a walking dictionary.

I had a couple ideas but I’ve since forgotten them and I’m not sure I’d be able to recreate the origins posts because I really don’t remember much other than they were pretty good

Fuck:dntknw:

47 minutes ago, Centurion said:

@Tdroid oh shit one of the OGs has returned!. Welcome back man. I look forward to working with you.

I dunno about OG, as I mostly joined in around chapter 2 :P Helped catalyze a lot of arguing too, so that's going to be fun :whistling:But yes, it's going to be gloriou- I mean fun. FUN! fun... :D 

Edited by Tdroid

Regarding the origins for Aenar, I am looking for someone to write with for 3, or thereabouts, short chapters. I won't spoil what these will be, but I will give a rundown of 3 characters of import I hope someone else would write:

An instructor at the College with a martial bent. Maybe even Giraud Gemane, as he was a soldier before he was a bard.

Someone about Aenar's age; his partner in crime!

A strict instructor, usually running afowl of the one above.

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You did that?? Dude you’re getting really good at this!

Thanks bud! I’d been meaning to for a while, but hadn’t really felt like drawing lately. It was that Pelinal Whitestrake animation that got me to. All the elf ears reminded me of Ubbe. XD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, Centurion said:

Yo @ColonelKillaBee so time frame for this post. Like 6-8 months or next year some time :rofl:

:rofl: I might actually do our post simultaneously so it isn’t that long a wait, just gotta decide how I want to go about it first, then see what you think.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

• 2 weeks later...

AIght so I'm caught up and holy hell not only was that a fucking amazing post, but looks like I missed some super sweet commissions and Doc's drawings.

@Tdroid A man of ancient antiquity has returned to the RP, I'm a bit more busy than I used to be but I'm always up for Elder Scrolls posts. If you need someone to write with in your posts, hit me up. I have folks in Kyne's Watch.

@ColonelKillaBee The Rebec commission confused me with them them big old eyes.

@The Good Doctor My dude, your Ubbe drawing radiates that PELINAL energy, good shit :D

The intro with Mila dreaming really did make Baldur seem legendary, the corpses chanting "Ash-King!" absolutely made that scene. Remind me to never fish with Colonel, we'll be attacked by deep ones or some shit, and he'll yeet into the water for a couple arms.

The ending of the post was sweet as hell, I sadly don't recall reading much of anything on Daric's father because that was probably before my time in the RP. But goddamn if he didn't have a domineering presence.

Absolutely stellar post yall!

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

we'll be attacked by deep ones or some shit

It was actually a stray lurker from Miraak’s Solstheim business. ;) But none of the Nords would know what it’s called, so we left it at devil.   

33 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The ending of the post was sweet as hell, I sadly don't recall reading much of anything on Daric's father because that was probably before my time in the RP. But goddamn if he didn't have a domineering presence.

Thomas Maric has been in posts since you got here. Though most were before. He is Theodore's top knight and bodyguard. One of the baddest mofos in High Rock. The last time we saw him, he was in part of the team Theo put together to gather the materials needed to appease Peryite and lift the plague curse on his family.

At the end of the last High Rock post, Sir Maric learned about Daric’s disappearance and used a recall scroll to go to Kyne's Watch. The old mark has been removed, but the scroll picked up the one Mila created and hijacked it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Think I could ever convince you to doodle an Atmoriant?

That would be pretty tricky for me, since I’m not very good at drawing in detail. I could give it a shot, though Dales is next in line for whenever I am in the mood for drawing again.