Snow Whales  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where are they?

• Hibernating under snow/in glaciers
    • REALLY high up
    • The Waters of Oblivion
    • In my futile hopes and dreams

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

I can’t stand 2D super flashy disgustingness with 0 substance what so ever with Clone joust troopers and yoda riding hairy yoshi. It is beyond anything the sequels that shall not be named ever did. I wish I could back the time I wasted watching Fartatovshit’s miniseries

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I can’t stand 2D super flashy disgustingness with 0 substance what so ever with Clone joust troopers and yoda riding hairy yoshi. It is beyond anything the sequels that shall not be named ever did. I wish I could back the time I wasted watching Fartatovshit’s miniseries

I admit, you successfully trolled me. 

Well fucking done :rofl:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

I’ve got plenty of hate flowing through me right now. You can blame work for that. On the real tho 2003 wasn’t that good and 2008 once you get past the first season is the superior show no questions asked

I really am a massive 2008 clone wars fan, more than the 2003 series in fact. But I just can't take the thought seriously that 2008 ever one-upped it's predecessor (that I might add only existed due to how insanely popular and well received the 2003 clone wars was received) in depicting large scale battles, or intense lightsaber combat.

I've yet to see a more badass and well choreographed battle in the 2008 series then when Anakin and Ventress first fought.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I really am a massive 2008 clone wars fan, more than the 2003 series in fact. But I just can't take the thought seriously that 2008 ever one-upped it's predecessor (that I might add only existed due to how insanely popular and well received the 2003 clone wars was received) in depicting large scale battles, or intense lightsaber combat.

I've yet to see a more badass and well choreographed battle in the 2008 series then when Anakin and Ventress first fought.

I thought the Umbra and Ryloth arc did large-scale warface justice. But yeah, most of the time it was skirmishes. 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Did you think that up when you were cuddling with your male comrades in the sleeping bags back in the day? ;)

No I thought of it right now as I’m releasing demons from my chili ring. 2003 is the equivalent of what I just left in the toilet hint: it’s not solid

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Wasn’t the original idea supposed to be that "Darth Vader" was his literal name? It was only later he decided to make Darth a title.

That it was, with the change it sounds like Obi Wan is starting to go senile.

"Oh shit, what was this sith lord's name again? Fuck it. Daaaarth."

It's funny how Obi Wan goes from like thirty to eighty in the time between episode 3 and 4

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That it was, with the change it sounds like Obi Wan is starting to go senile.

"Oh shit, what was this sith lord's name again? Fuck it. Daaaarth."

It's funny how Obi Wan goes from like thirty to eighty in the time between episode 3 and 4

Keep in mind that he was living on a desert planet with two suns, no law, protecting the son of his best friend turned traitor, dealing with heavy ptsd from years of warfare where he saw friends from childhood dying on mass, was shot at my the men he fought besides for 3 years, fought for his life against his best friend and left him mutilated on a lava beach only to find out he survived and is hunting down the remnants of his friends and family, and living in solitude only communicating with ghosts for two decades (baring the few conversations with actual people he had)

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw: