Snow Whales  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where are they?

• Hibernating under snow/in glaciers
    • REALLY high up
    • The Waters of Oblivion
    • In my futile hopes and dreams

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Gameinformer just posted there preview; damn it looks like a dream game. Some stuff spoiled, but it's only for the first ten hours of the game. Game looks to be the pinnacle of all of From's hard-work in the last decade. 

They posted some new gameplay of one of the optional dungeons, Castle Mourne (which is one of Godrick's garrasion's being besieged by an army of Beastmen) 

Yer Fromsoft talk ent welcome in this thread. Away! Away!

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

New ESO trailer dropped.

I was really hoping it involved Black Harbor like some folks thought. But at least we get to see more of the Breh'ons

Black Harbor seems like the kind of place they would only go after they’ve run out of things to explore in Tamriel.

Winterhold in its prime feels inevitable to me. It’s just such a no-brainer location for ESO visit for so many reasons.

-It’s is set in Skyrim, which prints money.

-It’s an unexplored location filled with potential to be unique and magical.

-The mainline series will probably never go there, making this their best if not only opportunity to depict it.

I didn’t even play the Blackwood content. Just couldn’t come to care about it. I’ll keep an eye on this Breton one, though, because if the story really does have a low-stakes and political focus, and isn’t just about saving the world from apocalypse again, then I might be interested. Plus, Bretons badly need some new lore, probably more than any other race.

I was at my local bookstore looking for some spooky stuff, and I got suckered into buying Dracula XD I read it awhile go, but it was this super gorgeous limited series (This company releases classics under "seasonal" themes and Dracula was Autumn); hardcover with really cool art, and alot of presentation (Some of the pages are blood stained). Going to enjoy reading it XD

dracula-hero-fall-web.jpg

• Like 2

What I less enjoyed was how the horror section should be moved to two fucking drawers, and renamed "Stephen King Section" cause, I kid you not, the small horror section my bookstore had, was two little drawers of "other stuff, and the rest of the entire shelf was just Stephen King novels XD Who I like, but it's still pretty ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You weren’t kidding; Cortana looks weird. XD I doubt I watch it. 

I’m more curious about the Fallout show. Wanna see how they screw it up.

What's even weirder is they got her OG voice actress; Jeff Taylor to voice her XD Yet they fucked her design. 

It's Amazon, they fuck up alot, but not as much as Netflix, so maybe there's some tiny bit of hope 

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I feel like Netflix fucks up more, but also the few things they release that are actually good tend to be better. Arcane and Cobra Kai beat out any Amazon originals that I’ve watched. 

Cobra Kai was Youtube, till Netflix bought it, and the latest season was there first foray into it.

But I get the point. If it was a Netlix ANIMATED series, i'd be through the roof, cause they did really well with Castlevania, and they nailed Arcane 

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: That is hysterical. 

So Microsoft now owns several of the classic PS series, and Sony now owns the most classically Xbox studio.

It's a fucking madhouse what it is. 

The studio obsessed with building a "Halo" killer...now owns the studio that made Halo. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The studio obsessed with building a "Halo" killer...now owns the studio that made Halo. 

The funny part is that it Bungie kinda sucks now, so they probably still won’t be able to get their Halo killer. XD 

The poetic side of my brain is just screaming "it’s a retaliation!!!" but the logical said is saying "deals like this are probably worked on for months or years before they get announced". 

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the announcement at least was pushed forward in response to Sony’s stock taking a hit after the Activision thing.

40 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The funny part is that it Bungie kinda sucks now, so they probably still won’t be able to get their Halo killer. XD 

The poetic side of my brain is just screaming "it’s a retaliation!!!" but the logical said is saying "deals like this are probably worked on for months or years before they get announced". 

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if the announcement at least was pushed forward in response to Sony’s stock taking a hit after the Activision thing.

I hear Destiny has A tier gun-play and bosses, but everything surrounding that is the typical looter shooter trash XD You can't even access the full-game anymore, because they put there past content through rotation.