Doc:  "you have a thing for protagonists getting swallowed"

Colonel:  "it’s like a rebirth to me"

Celan:  "Watch all the way to the end."

Centurion:  "kilt wearing zipperhead"

Witch:  :MasterChief:

Czar:  "you have the undead, and you have werewolves"

Balrog:  "Abandon all hope ye who enter here"

Continue.

Snow whale viking longship zeppelins. 'Nuff said.

Continue.

Okay they previewed the Creation Club stuff; they've shown about fourteen (with 2-3 more previews happening) and it looks like there adding quite a bit

SKY10_Redguard_in-body.png

Redguard Elite Armaments

Connect with a network of Redguard agents known as the Remnants and help them recover one of their own from the Thalmor. Includes a brand-new set of light armor plus two new weapons such as the legendary Yokudan sword Boneshaver! Created by ElleH. (The “Interception” quest starts by talking to Azadi in Shor’s Stone far north of Riften.)

SKY10_Staves_in-body.png

This creation features seven classic staves from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Purchase staves with unique enchantments from Master Neloth or buy an unenchanted staff and apply one yourself! Quest by Kris Takahashi. (Items appear at vendors and in chests.)

SKY10_Dwarven_in-body.png

Nchuanthumz: Dwarven Home

Operate the downstairs Manufactory and build automatons to restore this cavernous home to its original luster. Once rebuilt, its spacious halls make it the perfect residence for any fan of Dwemer architecture and engineering. Creation by Flenarn and Arthmoor. (The quest starts by reading "Seeks-Ancient-Artifacts' Journal, Volume 1” in the Frozen Hearth in Winterhold.)

SKY10_Goldbrand_in-body.png

Goldbrand

The legendary katana Goldbrand has been wielded by those who have turned the pages of history. Now, this weapon has returned to Skyrim at the resting place of one such hero. Discover the ancient tomb and be the one to write its next chapter. (The “A Matter of Pride” quest starts by finding Eranya in the Sacellum of Boethiah west of Windhelm.)

SKY10_Farming_in-body.png

Build, upgrade and manage your own farmstead in the heart of Whiterun. Elect a steward to oversee its day-to-day operation and purchase upgrades such as animal pens, windmills, apiaries and stables. Whether it's building a commercial empire, growing crops or working with animals, there are no shortage of gameplay options here. Created by Virginia “Steelfeathers” Smith. (The “The Unquiet Dead” quest starts by investigating Goldenhills Plantation, east of Rorikstead.)

SKY10_Bittercup_in-body.png

Bittercup

In the forests of Falkreath lies a mysterious altar promising the gift of a single boon. Walk the path that reflects your desire (or lack thereof) and embark on a unique adventure based on that choice. Discover the fabled Bittercup and three separate quests! Quests by Kris Takahashi. (The “A Dying Wish” quest starts by reading Mysterious Altar at Dead Man’s Drink in Falkreath.)

SKY10_Grimoire_in-body.png

Necromantic Grimoire

Rule over the realm of life and death with the Necromantic Arts pack. This creation features a unique necromancer robe with all new enchantments and variants, plus 13 necromancy themed spells allowing you to conjure a wide variety of skeletons, apparitions and powerful creatures, including the mighty Bone Colossus! Created by Virginia “Steelfeathers” Smith. (Items can be purchased at vendors and appear in containers.)

SKY10_Contest_in-body.png

The Contest

Behind the din of tavern chatter, two warriors are embroiled in an argument. To settle it, they embark on a quest to see who can slay a monstrous spider. Follow their trail and learn what became of them. Includes the legendary "Fists of Randagulf" and the "Ice Blade of the Monarch" quest by Kris Takahashi. (The “Caught in a Web” quest starts by reading Adonato Leotelli’s Journal in Candlehearth Hall.)

SKY10_Contest_in-body.png

Forged by Nocturnal and used by assassins, it grants the user the gifts of invisibility and speed. Quest by Kris Takahashi. (The “In the Shadows” quest starts by speaking to the Jarl’s Steward in Dragonsreach.)

SKY10_Bloodchill_in-body.png

Bloodchill Manor

Perched high in the mountains to the north, this unique player home features several multi-level living quarters, including a dungeon area and bed coffins perfect for wardens of the night. Created by Elianora. (The “Guests for Dinner” quests starts by reading the Dinner Invitation delivered by courier upon reaching Level 12.)

SKY10_Headman_in-body.png

Headman's Cleaver

The Bloodfall Queen has had her cleaver stolen by an old foe. Track the bandits to their hideout and claim the Headman's Cleaver as your reward. After all, the Queen can replace the weapon - what she desires is revenge. Quest by Kris Takahashi. (The “Blood in the Water” quest can be provided when asking an innkeeper if they’ve heard any rumors lately.)

SKY10_Fists_in-body.png

Fearsome Fists

From Iron to Dragonplate, this creation offers 15 gauntlet variants that can be crafted, purchased or found in the world. Each pair has been affixed with spikes, blades or horns to give impact to your unarmed attacks. Mix and match with existing armors to diversify your look! Created by Hothtrooper44, with quest by Kris Takahashi. (Items appear at vendors, in chests and can be crafted at any forge.)

SKY10_Gallows_in-body.png

Old forts have long been bastions for the dead, as mortals both wicked and misunderstood have hung from their gallows. Here, a necromancer can find a home filling its coffers with treasures that suit the morbid and macabre - provided they survive it. Claim the legendary Bloodworm Helm, Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw, and the Staff of Worms to wield the power of Mannimarco himself! Created by Rich Marin. (The “Dreams of the Dead” quest starts by reading Naara’s Journal within the abandoned fort on the northern edge of Mara’s Eye Pond.)

32 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Headman's Cleaver

I like this one strictly for the continuity. I mean, TES: Blades is pretty dumb but it’s kinda neat seeing the Bloodfall Queen mentioned. The stuff with her and the Thalmor were about the only additions I somewhat liked from that game.

Generally speaking, I like these creations when they’re just fun but inconsequential things like new spells, weapon types, some houses, an arena, etc. 

But I don’t like how they’ve decided to pile every single artifact from all of TES into Skyrim no matter how nonsensical. And not in the most fluid ways, either. How much cooler would it be if Goldbrand was in Titus Mede’s cabin? At least that would track with its history.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I like this one strictly for the continuity. I mean, TES: Blades is pretty dumb but it’s kinda neat seeing the Bloodfall Queen mentioned. The stuff with her and the Thalmor were about the only additions I somewhat liked from that game.

Generally speaking, I like these additions when they’re just fun but inconsequential things like new spells, weapon types, some houses, etc. 

But I don’t like how they’ve decided to pile every single artifact from all of TES into Skyrim no matter how nonsensical.

When I saw Goldbrand I was like "NOT FUCKING AGAIN" XD

Thankfully there seems to be more of that. Farming and Fishing will be good for a non combat player. And it seems to give alot of fun toys to Necromancers. 

I'm interested in doing that Falkreath quest though; the area is barren, so i'm glad it has a big major side quest. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I would have also liked to see an Imperial (or maybe even Nordic) castle or some shit; I know we have the Meadhall now, but why the hell do Vampires need another dark castle XD

Far as I’m concerned, we should have a whole bunch of Nordic styled homes. This is Skyrim. A mead hall (one that doesn’t break my game :realmad:), an ancient Nordic-styled one, and some kind of fortress or keep would all fit in well. Hell, they could crack open the Pocket Guide for once and look for inspiration in there. "Old Fort" would’ve been the perfect inclusion since Bethesda left it out of the base game.

An Imperial option would be good too, considering the civil war. Maybe like a villa or something in Falkreath or Haafingar.

Apparently something cool is Beth got Hothtrooper to get out of his retirment to make some creations; he had these really cool custom follows like Hoth (who was custom voiced and seemed like an extension of the world. XD 

24666-1-1348718823.jpg

And I think he made Immersive Armors, another Legendary mod. 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently something cool is Beth got Hothtrooper to get out of his retirment to make some creations; he had these really cool custom follows like Hoth (who was custom voiced and seemed like an extension of the world. XD 

24666-1-1348718823.jpg

And I think he made Immersive Armors, another Legendary mod. 

I bet he made better stuff for his mods than he did for the CC. XD 

Apparently the new ESO expansion suggests that there used to be more daedric princes, and that Mehrunes Dagon fucking destroyed them so that not even their planes remained.

Thay definitely helps rank him up in coolness, imo. As far as I know, these are the only stated instance of princes being genuinely and completely killed. It is fitting that Dagon would be the one to do it.

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Apparently the new ESO expansion suggests that there used to be more daedric princes, and that Mehrunes Dagon fucking destroyed them so that not even their planes remained.

Thay definitely helps rank him up in coolness, imo. As far as I know, these are the only stated instance of princes being genuinely and completely killed. It is fitting that Dagon would be the one to do it.

I think his reputation as a jobber is unearned; the dude rampaged through the Imperial City like a fucking Kajui in a godzilla film and ended the Septim line XD

25 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think his reputation as a jobber is unearned; the dude rampaged through the Imperial City like a fucking Kajui in a godzilla film and ended the Septim line XD

Out of all the games’ big bads, he has definitely had the biggest and most direct impact on the world. And he probably is among the strongest daedric princes in terms of raw destructive power (because duh).

Though I think the reputation is still fair in a memey kind of way. Just because of the sheer quantity of times our Heroes have stopped him. XD Battlespire, Oblivion, and now ESO.

He has a similar kind of thing going on to Mannimarco, where he’s this crazy high level badass in-universe but just keeps getting his lunch money taken by our stupidly OP Heroes. But at least he won in Daggerfall and got a badass AllinAll video:rock: